Help Name the New AX preworkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I would NEVER consider stooping to that level with such an attractive, intelligent and talented individual as yourself. :)
:rofl:

BP is also all of the above. :lol:

*cough cough* USP stack help thread *cough cough*

:thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would NEVER consider stooping to that level with such an attractive, intelligent and talented individual as yourself. :)
LOL. I must admit, however, it's a little suspicious to be called attractive by another dude. ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just so everyone know best way to assure you are being original is to do a quick search of this thread for your name idea.

just go to the thread tools at the top of every page and use the search this thread feature......

now if your idea has 3 letters or less it wont search it, ALSO if your idea is a 2 part idea like stimulant X then it will also tell you your search word (X) is to short and wont find it so just search stimulant and then go through the results to see if anyone else matched it up with X yet.....

happy hunting and keep up the OG creativity.
mAX pain
mAXimum overdrive
to the mAX
mAX attack
overload
unreal
jAX your mAX

Some of these may already be on there and I apologize for being too lazy to read them all. :lol:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Jax'd
Stim Pax (Star Craft anyone? SSS't AHH YEAH)
TnJ (Tense and jittery)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno why i'm drawing a blank on this, but i had so many ideas on the creatine one

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good ideas guys. One that I like from our other forum.

X-Shots (Feel the rush..........)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
ThermogenX, if that's not already taken by another company?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Generation AX

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Stim StiX (wake the Fux Up)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Anabolx Rush (can you handle it?) <---- forgot to add that

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how about forbidden rush?

people LOVE things that are forbidden :D

I would eat up those pre mixed workout drinks like candy if that were the case :D

I think this is my best idea... :lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Jet PAX

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
JAX Up

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
AXbuterol

AXedrine PW (pre workout)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX (or, AnaboliX) Prime:

The body is like every engine-every once in awhile wear and tear gets to it, and it needs a PRIMING! AX's newest anabolic priming matrix prepares muscle to crank out reps at maximum efficiency. By supercharging the body with our special throttle formula (insert stimulant ingredients here), you'll be revved by the time our torque blend (insert aminos, nutrients here [which do x,y,z]) kicks into action, turning your body into the maximum machine! Let others feel the burn while you FEEL PRIMED!

Anabol-X Packs:

Can you feel it, the 'X' is in the air? That's our 'X', the new Pre-Workout rev formula by AX, pre-packed, and ready to roll. When that 'X' factor kicks in you had better be ready or hop off the train. And now, with Anabol-X Packs, you're a step ahead of the game.

Be ready, the 'X' is coming.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
mullet pAX

The most anabolic pre-workout mix known to man.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
AX (or, AnaboliX) Prime:

The body is like every engine-every once in awhile wear and tear gets to it, and it needs a PRIMING! AX's newest anabolic priming matrix prepares muscle to crank out reps at maximum efficiency. By supercharging the body with our special throttle formula (insert stimulant ingredients here), you'll be revved by the time our torque blend (insert aminos, nutrients here [which do x,y,z]) kicks into action, turning your body into the maximum machine! Let others feel the burn while you FEEL PRIMED!

Anabol-X Packs:

Can you feel it, the 'X' is in the air? That's our 'X', the new Pre-Workout rev formula by AX, pre-packed, and ready to roll. When that 'X' factor kicks in you had better be ready or hop off the train. And now, with Anabol-X Packs, you're a step ahead of the game.

mullet did the write up already. :lol:
He gets my vote!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
AXtroamphetamine sulfate

AXerall

AXedrol

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
sAX panther (60 percent of the time, it works every time)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX (or, AnaboliX) Prime:

Anabol-X Packs:

As an aside, both of these could present somewhat interesting cross-promotion opportunities. Marketing around the AnaboliX Prime has cross-promotional capabilities with anything to do with automobiles, obviously. Given the main demographic of supp users (especially at major stores) this presents interesting marketing opportunities. Packaging, giveaways, future write-ups, these could all be centered around the appealing and energized aspects of automobiles.

In terms of the Anabol-X Packs, the symbol 'X' has its own inherent, machine-like appeal. The 'X' factor and the 'X' is coming, present intriguing marketing opportunities as well. Packaging especially, I think could have massive appeal. The symbol is very striking and monolithic, and I know that if I saw a box in the shape of a silver 'X', I would be somewhat intrigued about its contents.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dilated-X (Dilate-X, Dilate-DX):

Your hair raises, your muscles tense, your pupils dilate- your body knows its time for war. You approach the bar, grip with your life, and scream as you rip it off the floor. You stand victorious, and your muscles fill with the blood of victory. As your blood vessels dilate, they take in the spoils of war. You have won for now, the 'X' factor has been on your side. The Dilate-X factor.

Or:

His hair raises, muscles tense, pupils dilate- his body knows its time for war. The warrior is always prepared for battle with his weapon, and now, so are you. The Pre-Packaged Dilate-X spells defeat for the weights, and victory for the user. Prepare yourself.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I like how when one or 2 people started using the X or AX together it caught like fire....ha. Oh well. Best of luck to all yous...dont forget this is on multiple boards....i think there should be a cycle winner for each board then a grand daddy voted from each winner of each board.

But then again, its not my money, not my supps, but its ok fellas one of my first 3 posts will win....:bb3:COME GET SOME!
hahaa

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, this is Anabolic Xtreme...lol

Kind of a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.