Help Me With My Cut/H-Drol Stack (Winabol, Epistane, Erase)

FitnessRX

Awards
Long time lurker but this is my first post here.

So brief history, I've used both H-Drol and S-Drol before, been lifting for many years, am 37 years old. Have a PCT set up. Diet and cardio is in check. Have all in cycle supports set up. Been preloading the cycle assist, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, celery seed, saw plamento, and COQ10 for two weeks now on top of my regular supplements.

This will be my first time stacking H-drol with something else so not 100% sure the most effective stack. Looking to run 6 weeks. On a cut. Right now around 13-14%BF and am trying to get down to 10. I've been below 10 before but the problem is when I drop that low I loose all my size and drop from like 185 to 165. I'm 190 now and trying to stay above 175-180 for this cut and retain my mass.

My H-drol doseage will be 50/50/50/75/75/100

But after that I'm not sure what direction to go. I've seen H-drol with Epi, and H-drol with Winabol, but never both. I also have Erase that origianlly was one part of my PCT along with my Novla, DAA, trib, DHEA and an OTC all in one PCT.

So what is your advice for the best hard cut.

I'm pretty sure that running all would not only be a waist of money but not that great on the body. Epi seems like the logical and most economical and I've run that before with decent results starting at 20 and going up to 40. I've never used Winabol but looks like the sweet spot is around 250-300mg/day with that which makes for an expensive cycle.

Also where to put the erase. Add is with this stack, save it for PCT, or run it both.

Sonny1011

Awards
if you want to get cut, get deca. but if you want to stick with a ph stack to get you shredded add max lmg to your hdrol. hdrol is methylated and toxic to the liver so taking two methyls is brutal. max lmg is not methylated, so not hard on your liver, and is used for getting shredded. max lmg is 13 ethyl 3, which i think is also called tren13 or something, not sure. but like compunds that promote lean mass and cutting up, its suppressive, but your pct looks fine

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want to get cut, get deca. but if you want to stick with a ph stack to get you shredded add max lmg to your hdrol. hdrol is methylated and toxic to the liver so taking two methyls is brutal. max lmg is not methylated, so not hard on your liver, and is used for getting shredded. max lmg is 13 ethyl 3, which i think is also called tren13 or something, not sure. but like compunds that promote lean mass and cutting up, its suppressive, but your pct looks fine
Deca and M-LMG are progesterone based and nill of androgenic effects, these are not ideal for a cutting cycle.

I would honestly just stick with H-drol solo on this, no point in stacking two methlyated anabolics, especially if you're cutting.

H-drol will be enough to provide a recomp at a reduced caloric environment, and Erase will keep things drier. Even though halo doesnt convert to estrogen i have seen bloodwork confirming it elevates estrogen in users, probably from increased aromatase expression and adrenal hormone aromatization.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to either just H-drol or stack it with Katanadrol or Androlean...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree with kevin and halfhuman. Might get more responses in the Anabolics section next time.

ManBeast

FitnessRX

Awards
I agree with kevin and halfhuman. Might get more responses in the Anabolics section next time.

ManBeast
Thanks for the help. Will post/move there. Sorry for putting in the wrong place.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help. Will post/move there. Sorry for putting in the wrong place.
It's ok buddy. It's just u will get more help at the anabolic section than the supp section. No worries bud

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do just superdrol for cutting. Never got much from hdrol but that's just me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Deca and m lmg for cutting? I disagree