2- CEX
2- Xtend
EFAs
2- superdrols
1- LMG (original)
3-OHN
3-M1D
2-6oxo

I can pick up more protein as I need it.
I'm thinking I should have enough for 3 cycles and two Bridges.

This weekend, I'm thinking I'll 'pen and paper' some ideas for the layout, but any help is appreciated

My goal is MASS. my first stop after work is the butcher's to get some bulk chicken.

Suggested Layouts?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you already run? If you are a novice to these supps, then I'd say probably start with Max LMG only for 4 weeks, then hit up PCT with your Ultra HOTter/Rebound XT, wait a few weeks, and decide from there what you want to do... Really though, I doubt anyone's gonna really sit down and spend a lot of time writing you the perfect supplement stack based on your supply without some sort of motivation.

DCWI

DCWI

Awards
How many cycles have you already run? If you are a novice to these supps, then I'd say probably start with Max LMG only for 4 weeks, then hit up PCT with your Ultra HOTter/Rebound XT, wait a few weeks, and decide from there what you want to do... Really though, I doubt anyone's gonna really sit down and spend a lot of time writing you the perfect supplement stack based on your supply without some sort of motivation.
I have done many cycles from 1ad/4ad to M1t,superdrol,LMG at one time or another

I have done 3 NPC Comps

Previous occupation was a personal trainer with 3 Certs.

5'10" 185lbs

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I have done many cycles from 1ad/4ad to M1t,superdrol,LMG at one time or another

I have done 3 NPC Comps

Previous occupation was a personal trainer with 3 Certs.

5'10" 185lbs
Try this maybe?:

Daily: EFA's, ProLiver,
PreWorkout: Lean Green (when needed)
With Carb-Heavy Meals: Glucophase XR (Ideally, use PW)
PostWorkout: NOXidant, "Anabolic" Protein (I would drink this with XTend during my workout, then follow up PW with a solid meal)

During Workout: 2 servings Xtend BCAA's

Weeks 1-4: Max LMG - 3/day (75mg)
Weeks 1-3: Superdrol - 10/20/20
Weeks 4-8: Ultra HOTTER - 3/3/2/1 (Start w/3/day the beginning of the last week of PCT)
Weeks 4-8: Lean Extreme - 3/day
Weeks 5-8: NGorge
Weeks 8-11: Blue Rhino/White Blood stack
Weeks 12-17: CEX
Weeks 16-19: ErgoMax LMG - 20mg
Weeks 19-23: Rebound XT - 3/3/2/2/1
Weeks 19-23: Lean Extreme - 3/day
Weeks 22-25: FUZE (dose as recommended) -- I'd save this for further along in PCT, as there are mixed feelings as to Tribulus's effect on recovery

Id say to pick up some Nolvadex or Raloxifene for and occurences of gyno while on or during PCT. This is just a rough Idea of 6 months, although I've left out the other Methyls (M-Dien, MOHN, etc.) of which can be run after proper PCT and once hormonal homeostasis is reached. I hope this helped somewhat...