Help me out!!! Reps given!

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
[h=2]I need your help![/h]

My son and I got into RC Boating a couple years ago and built a few boat that go up to 80mph+. We entered our boats in a build contest and the voting is going on right now...we need votes to win!

If you take a second and vote for our boats it will help us out big time. If you can get other people to vote, even better. We can use all that we can get.

Vote for the boats by "KeithBradley". There is at least one in each catagory. You have to vote individually for each catagory, hit the back button and then move to the next catagory and vote there. Some catagories have more than one boat of mine entered in them, in those catagories it helps if you vote for my "Fighter Cat EKOS" so the votes aren't split up amongst my own boats...if that's too difficult just vote for any boat with my name and it will help.

Here's the link:

Build Contest Voting

If you want to post in this thread after voting I'll rep you for helping out. Get a friend/friends to vote and I'll rep you again.

Thanks​

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
voted. looks like your ahead in all the polls, good job man. would like to see this boat in action, you have any youtube videos of it to share?
Thanks bro. Repped for your help.

[video=youtube;khVcEd7wr2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVcEd7wr2Y[/video]

demolition

demolition

Awards

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
lol Thanks. Most people think I'm exaggerating when I say 80mph until they see the vid.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I voted right. I know what I'm begging my wife for as a Christmas present now. I'd run that bad boy all over the Potomac.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just thinking how cool it would be to have a camera in the boat. Like the HD Go Pro

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Was just thinking how cool it would be to have a camera in the boat. Like the HD Go Pro
Repped, and request granted.

This is a 40" mono (V-hull) I had. It was also electric and made about 10hp+ at 40,000RPMs. With the setup in this video, it was at about 70mph.

[video=youtube;k0JXJ1Arrno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0JXJ1Arrno[/video]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too awesome! You ever have one dead in the water? How do you retrieve them besides going for a swim?

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Too awesome! You ever have one dead in the water? How do you retrieve them besides going for a swim?
Yeah, I've flipped them and actually drove them back using the prop like an airplane but it's tough because the rudder isn't in the water so you can't steer.
Worse, I've had them flip and the hatch come off on impact (crashes are nasty at that speed). I usually put pool noodle in the front of the boat as flotation so they dont sink, but have had instances where I had none. I've retrieved them with other boats, a fishing pole with a tennis ball on the end of the line, just waited for them to drift back, and in a couple panic moments I've jumped in after them. You're not supposed to go in with them because they could seriously injure or kill you. I sharpen my props razor sharp (less resistance=faster) and they can cut flesh without moving so they are dangerous at 40,000RPM.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right on the Potomac so I can def see myself killing some serious time with a 6 pack and one of these in the summer time. I showed the mrs and she said yeah right, but I'll make it happen damn it lol

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
^^^Repped and Repped^^^

Thanks guys. The polls have been going back and forth but I'm on top right now...hopefully I can keep it that way until its over (Jan 1).

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I'm right on the Potomac so I can def see myself killing some serious time with a 6 pack and one of these in the summer time. I showed the mrs and she said yeah right, but I'll make it happen damn it lol
There's a lot of stuff out there. If you decide to buy something feel free to PM me and I will give any info you need. These boats are all custom built, but there are boats you can buy ready to run that will get you close to 40mph, which is pretty fast if you've never had one.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Still need all the help I can get guys. Go and vote, spam your friends, whatever...

We appreciate those who have already voted. Many of you don't even know me since I don't post as much on this board anymore, so I really appreciate the time. If you guys need help with anything let me know.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
It only takes a minute out of your day to help a fellow bodybuilder out. Its a time for helping and giving anyways huh :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh*t it dint post and is pushing my patience cause it do for give my speslling

Summery of what I tried to say...

Awesome

love it

spend my time with an awesome grill, awesome cooler, top notch fishing pool

summer is my grill party season

gonna picj this up

glas to hear you do thid with your kids!!!\

Just found out tofay tat Im gonna be dad. My kids ar gonna grow up with john wayne and clint eastwood not these pu ssy today hearoes like twilight. My son ( we don't know yet what our baby will be) will be a real man...;........ or a real women who can rock a man if she has to. Not just a pus sy beiber...lol.
My parenting is gnna rock the world damnit!!!

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t it dint post and is pushing my patience cause it do for give my speslling

Summery of what I tried to say...

Awesome

love it

spend my time with an awesome grill, awesome cooler, top notch fishing pool

summer is my grill party season

gonna picj this up

glas to hear you do thid with your kids!!!\

Just found out tofay tat Im gonna be dad. My kids ar gonna grow up with john wayne and clint eastwood not these pu ssy today hearoes like twilight. My son ( we don't know yet what our baby will be) will be a real man...;........ or a real women who can rock a man if she has to. Not just a pus sy beiber...lol.
My parenting is gnna rock the world damnit!!!
Congrats bro! There's nothing better. My life before my kids doesn't even feel like it was real life. You will never experience a love like you do with your kids.
...and cheers to not participating in the pussification of our youth. There aren't many real men left. Your daughter will learn what to expect out of a man from the example set by her dad. Make it a good one!!!

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm behind in a couple catagories and tied in one. The winner will be decided in just a few days so I'm giving this one more bump and hoping a few more guys can help. If you know someone else who is willing to vote that would be great. Just make sure it's from a different computer or it wont count.

Thankd guys, hope you all had a merry Christmas!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Actually I'm behind in a couple catagories and tied in one. The winner will be decided in just a few days so I'm giving this one more bump and hoping a few more guys can help. If you know someone else who is willing to vote that would be great. Just make sure it's from a different computer or it wont count.

Thankd guys, hope you all had a merry Christmas!
I'm going to hook u up tommorow with about 5-7 votes