Help me go to sleep

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Ever try rubbing one out there HB? I've "heard" it puts you to sleep right away.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Well, I didn't take anything last night, besides a few beers while watching the game. Of course the alcohol put me right out, but I'll post about tonite's outcome of my Melatonin/1-C tomorrow.

Kimber

Awards
L-Theanine has worked like a miracle for me.

I take 600mg about 40 minutes before bed. It seems to have cured my almost daily migraines as well.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I can't describe to you guys how NOT GOOD 1-C tastes. I took 1.6g about 20 min ago along with 3mg of melatonin. We'll see if it works.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hey Hurley have tried taking some P-Full at night before bed. I heard this helps a lot, and also gives you vivid dreams...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hurley have tried taking some P-Full at night before bed. I heard this helps a lot, and also gives you vivid dreams...
Never tried P-Full manifesto. I've heard it is kinda' hit or miss with the sleep, but I'm willing to give almost anything a chance these days.

I slept fairly well last night. I was asleep by 1 am and slept until 8 am, so thats 7 hours. I'm gonna try the same dose again tonite and see if its the supps putting me to sleep. I hope... :whiner:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't describe to you guys how NOT GOOD 1-C tastes. I took 1.6g about 20 min ago along with 3mg of melatonin. We'll see if it works.
I liked to describe it as burning rubber. I capped it, and take about 1.6g 30mins pre-bed, but it still comes out in burps.

Did you look into some breathing exercises? I used to worry more about me pre-bed supp's but now all I do is some meditating to clear my mind and it works well and naturally.

Hope we find a way for you to sleep soon :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I liked to describe it as burning rubber. I capped it, and take about 1.6g 30mins pre-bed, but it still comes out in burps.

Did you look into some breathing exercises? I used to worry more about me pre-bed supp's but now all I do is some meditating to clear my mind and it works well and naturally.

Hope we find a way for you to sleep soon :)
I looked at some exercises (breathe in 5 secs, breathe out 5 secs, etc..) but what I've found is sorta helpful is to lay on my back, close my eyes, and just try to relax from my head to my toes (after dosing my supps) until I fall asleep. I did that last night and it seemed to help me calm myself, and relax.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I looked at some exercises (breathe in 5 secs, breathe out 5 secs, etc..) but what I've found is sorta helpful is to lay on my back, close my eyes, and just try to relax from my head to my toes (after dosing my supps) until I fall asleep. I did that last night and it seemed to help me calm myself, and relax.
No doubt brother! I've been doing this after hearing about it from a doc. I thought I was crazy but it seems to help extraordinarily as long as you remember to relax.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
No doubt brother! I've been doing this after hearing about it from a doc. I thought I was crazy but it seems to help extraordinarily as long as you remember to relax.
Yeah, it's pretty cool. It's like you can actually feel the muscles in your head, neck, shoulders, chest... and so fourth, actually loosen up as you move down your body. It really helped relax me last night, even after a fairly rigorous workout.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
try that super melatonin I was telling you about. I'm sure you'll love it. Just make sure you get the right brand.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So, I've been taking about 6mg of melatonin, and 1.6g of 1-C for the last 2 nights. I kicked up the melatonin to see if I would get tired any faster, and it seemed to actually work last night. I just took the same dose again, so, we'll see. I'm probably just gonna go see my doc here pretty soon. While these are helping, I'm still only getting maybe 5-7 hours a night, and I'd like more like 8-10 if possible. Frustrated much!

St1ff

Awards
So, I've been taking about 6mg of melatonin, and 1.6g of 1-C for the last 2 nights. I kicked up the melatonin to see if I would get tired any faster, and it seemed to actually work last night. I just took the same dose again, so, we'll see. I'm probably just gonna go see my doc here pretty soon. While these are helping, I'm still only getting maybe 5-7 hours a night, and I'd like more like 8-10 if possible. Frustrated much!
Isn't 6mg of Melatonin quite a bit? I think the pills I have come in 1/3mg size... 300mcg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 40
Supplements 0
Supplements 114
Supplements 7
Supplements 11