Help me figure my tamoxifen citrate dosing please...

bristol

Awards
I just received a couple bottles of tamoxifen citrate, and low and behold, they came in a spray bottle this time. I am used to the pills, and they are obviously easy to figure out the dosing. However, with this bottle, I can't figure out how much to take and I need to know by cycles end which is approaching soon.

Here is the info on the bottle:

TAMOXIFEN (citrate)
30 .4 MG/ml, 60ML
"true twenty"

On the company FAQ, it states:
"It's roughly 10 pumps / ml"

Obviously math is not my strong suit, but if somebody can help me out that would be really awesome. Specifically I need to know how many sprays is 40mg, and how many sprays is 20mg.

Thanks a lot. Peace.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I just received a couple bottles of tamoxifen citrate, and low and behold, they came in a spray bottle this time. I am used to the pills, and they are obviously easy to figure out the dosing. However, with this bottle, I can't figure out how much to take and I need to know by cycles end which is approaching soon.

Here is the info on the bottle:

TAMOXIFEN (citrate)
30 .4 MG/ml, 60ML
"true twenty"

On the company FAQ, it states:
"It's roughly 10 pumps / ml"

Obviously math is not my strong suit, but if somebody can help me out that would be really awesome. Specifically I need to know how many sprays is 40mg, and how many sprays is 20mg.

Thanks a lot. Peace.
that right there is the worst way i've ever seen anything measured "roughly" wtf does that mean?

math is not my strong suit either but if i know 10% then i know 1% is just simply moving the decimal point over once, 1% is "roughly" 3.04 per pump so start multiplying.... 3.04 x 14 = 42.56

i just hope that stuff is legit.

bristol

Awards
Thank you for the reply. You're right. And my stuff is legit. I am new to the boards, but I am not now to AS and have been using the same source for a couple years. For some reason, they decided to go liquid recently instead of pills for tamoxifen.