Help me choose a CEL Prohormone

Which one of these CEL PH's

• Total voters

bradsa

Awards
I am really having difficulty choosing a prohormone. I have heard great things about CEL company. I want to try one of their prohormones. I will use TOREMIFENE for PCT. I want to really see a difference in myself AFTER I finish my cycle. I want to see measureable gains. something that would be worth it.

Advice needed.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
what type of gains are you looking for? dry, wet? what are your stats and you age? answer these things and the members of A.M. will be able to help you better.

Thanks
GJJ

bradsa

Awards
what type of gains are you looking for? dry, wet? what are your stats and you age? answer these things and the members of A.M. will be able to help you better.

Thanks
GJJ

I guess I prefer dry. But I really like to see a change after im done with my cycle so it be worth it. This is how I see it. If I wanna put PH's in my body I prefer to do a cycle that be worth it.

to answer ur question.

I am 21 4 months
Weight:185 (currently cutting- down from 198)
Height:6ft

Thanks

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
sound like you've done much research to set this up...go for m-drol...40mg a day.....muahahahahahha!!!

yeah don't do that...you should take what you are ready for!

bradsa

Awards
sound like you've done much research to set this up...go for m-drol...40mg a day.....muahahahahahha!!!

yeah don't do that...you should take what you are ready for!
lol
I didnt see what you wrote at the bottom.

Ive read that H-drol is most people favorite. But, its results aren't that impressive.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is a great starter. If you want, you can bridge it into an epi cycle. It would look like this
hdrol 25/50/50/50/50
epi (during 4th week) 20/30/40/40

this is the exact outline of my first cycle.

since your receptors are "clean" (i'm not sure I understand this concept completely, I just know that subsequent cycles are never quite as good as the first), take advantage of it. Run "Cycle Support" along side it and you *shouldn't* have any problems. The whole thing should cost about $150 and you could easily gain 10lbs and lose a % or two of BF.

If you don't want to run a cycle for 7 weeks, just start off with the HDROL. It is a solid compound. Just make sure you run it for 5-6 weeks. YOu can experiment with epi a few months down the line.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i voted Mdrol without reading all your posts, and i want to tell you hdrol or Estane would be the best bet, id say Hdrol first, 5 weeks and youll be happy

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I myself started with hdrol in March,and am preloadin' for epi now. So what I'm sayin' is, for your first shot go with hdrol, and work your way up.

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
10/10/10 M-drol.
Did you run this Cub? And what kind of results were seen at what point in the cycle? I was considering a 10/20/20 in the near future but if 10/10/10 had positive results for you I might just play it "safe".

bradsa

Awards
P-plex= Not really a fan of it because of the water gains

So was thinking one of these with this dose.

M-drol: 10-10-20
E-Stane:30-30-30-30
H-drol:50-50-50-75-75

Which cycle would you say will give me the most impressive result?

smalls1

Awards
P-plex= Not really a fan of it because of the water gains

So was thinking one of these with this dose.

M-drol: 10-10-20
E-Stane:30-30-30-30
H-drol:50-50-50-75-75

Which cycle would you say will give me the most impressive result?
I really think if you go with M-drol you need to take it 4 weeks. It didn't really start kicking in until the 3rd week and the effects lasted all the way up to PCT.

My cycle was 10/20/30/30 and I gained 20 lbs...some fat but a lot of muscle. There is a reason why I gained 20 lbs (which isn't typical), I stopped lifting for 2 months because of a shoulder injury and the M-drol was the perfect thing to get me back to where I was 2 months earlier. Although my strength diminished a little after coming off I have kept the weight on. But then again I am lifting as hard or harder as when I was on M-drol.

I am doing a Bold/H-drol cycle now, haven't gotten into the H-drol yet but I hear this is a good stack so I can't wait to see the results.

So after all that I would recommend the M-drol at what I listed above. But be ready for back pumps in week three. Actually be ready for your body to be hurting all the time after week 3. I would get some taurine for while you are on cycle in case this becomes an issue.

If you don't want to do M-drol then go with the H-drol for 5-6 weeks. Personally I would do it at 50/75/75/75/75/100. You need 2.1 bottles so to keep it at 2 just do 50 for 3 more days into week 2 then jump to 75.

And one last thing is remember all the dosages everyone recommends is just that a recommendation. Don't go higher if your body is telling you not to.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
i ve never taken any of them (i went with AMS 1-Andro, 4-AD and DecaVol), however i have a few buddies that have taken M-Drol at 10/20/20/30 and they had real good results...they cut down more, and put on about 10-15 lbs of muscle (8-10lb actual gain with the fat loss)

I am partial to limiting exposure to methylated compounds because of the damage you can do, so i dont like the 4 weeks on M-Drol, i'd just go with 3: 10/20/20-30
make sure you take cycle support with it, and run a solid PCT and you'll definitely like the results

good luck, hope this was helpful

smalls1

Awards
i ve never taken any of them, however i have a few buddies that have taken M-Drol at 10/20/20/30 and they had real good results...they cut down more, and put on about 10-15 lbs of muscle (8-10lb actual gain with the fat loss)

I am partial to limiting exposure to methylated compounds, so i dont like the 4 weeks on M-Drol, i'd just go with 3: 10/20/20-30

good luck, hope this was helpful
I just thought of something that you would realize if you were to take M-drol. Once you get into your third week I don't think you will be able to stop there. The gains will be so good you will want to keep going till you get 4 weeks in.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
my buddies topped out their gains at week 3...after that, there wasnt much going on...why put more toxic compound into your liver if it isnt creating a benefit

bradsa

Awards
There has been some cases of people getting delayed gyno on superdrol clones. Does any body know if they were using a serm for their pct or not? I guess with all the support supps and a good serm there wouldnt be anything bad happenning.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I haven't posted in over six months, but I just wanted to vouch for CEL's brand of M-Drol and refer you to a search on my name which will bring up plenty of threads that proved the "bad batch" hype to be false.

I used Toremifene as my SERM. No gyno at all.

FYI, it took me from 175 to about 188. Once things settle down the permanent weight was around 185. I cut down intentionally back to 175 because my football team needed a speed rusher - it wasn't lost gains.

smalls1

Awards
my buddies topped out their gains at week 3...after that, there wasnt much going on...why put more toxic compound into your liver if it isnt creating a benefit
Like I said to each and his own. Everyone is different which is why your buddies only did 3 and my buddy did 5 weeks and was still getting gains. After that common sense told him to stop. And I am pretty sure you will see almost everyone recommend 4 weeks for M-drol. One more week isn't going to kill you and if it does you shouldn't have been taking it in the first place.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you run this Cub? And what kind of results were seen at what point in the cycle? I was considering a 10/20/20 in the near future but if 10/10/10 had positive results for you I might just play it "safe".
Yes. At this dose, there are zero side-effects. Honestly, the results off these designers are nothing spectacular. If anything, they provide the user with a desire to eat more and train harder. I feel that this is where the gains come from. At 20mgs and above you may start to feel lethargic. I've tried Epistane and M-DROL. I started a H-DROL run but became ill (not due to this product) so I scrapped it. Obviously no gains were yielded. Play around with a couple of designers and see what you think. Keep it simple. Be sensible and don't go overboard on a thousand different products for the cycle, PCT etc. and you'll be fine.

bradsa

Awards
How about this:

Week4-7= Epi 30/30/30/30

Week1-3= M-drol 10/10/10

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10/10/10 M-drol.
I did something like this with the original superdrol back in the day. I don't remember the exact results but I remember being surprised how strong 10mg per day was for me. If I run it again I will probably stay at 10mg. JMO.

Hdrol or epistane for a first cycle is a good suggestion though.

bradsa

Awards
I did something like this with the original superdrol back in the day. I don't remember the exact results but I remember being surprised how strong 10mg per day was for me. If I run it again I will probably stay at 10mg. JMO.

If you were to try one of those , which one would have u tried? ( since you have tried them)

EctoEvolved

Awards
I saw more gains in strength and mass with pplex than I did with a cycle of the original superdrol. I also felt a lot better the entire cycle. Superdrol I felt great for the first 2 weeks and then had a huge drop off into a major funk.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were to try one of those , which one would have u tried? ( since you have tried them)
I've had really bad luck with injuries and or under dosed products the times that I've tried these "actives."

I definitely don't like superdrol for a first cycle, but both the H50 and Epistane are good first time cycles IMO.

I think I would use the Epi more for a bulk and the H50 if I was looking to lean out. Some people are able to successfully bulk on H50 though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read a guys thread elsewhere about his first cycle...
4 weeks of
M-Drol (M, W, F)
DTH (Sn, T, Th, Sa
)
Followed by PCT 4 weeks
Nolva (20, 20, 20, 10)
Post Cycle Support (4 E/D)
I3C

He gained 10lbs for the entire 8 weeks, and had great blood panels.
He also was able to cut down just from the cycle from roughly 13% to 9%.
Not bad for his first cycle. Funny thing, though, he is now on a crazy Tren Ace/Test/D-Bol cycle. Talk about going from first base to home, QUICK!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I guess I prefer dry. But I really like to see a change after im done with my cycle so it be worth it. This is how I see it. If I wanna put PH's in my body I prefer to do a cycle that be worth it.

to answer ur question.

I am 21 4 months
Weight:185 (currently cutting- down from 198)
Height:6ft

Thanks

etane or hdrol would be perfect for you. go with one of those. many of the guys above have given you sound advice!

Thanks
GJJ

bigbadboss101

Awards
I am in a similar position as you. Ordered 2x Hdrol and 1x Epitane, as well as 1x Cycle Assist, and 2x Reversitol. I am going to buy some liver stuff at the local store to preload.

Mdrol is stronger I read so you might not want to start with that. That leaves Epitane and Hdrol. Whether you choose one or the other, or go back to back with both is up to you.

Good suggestions and help here. Let us know what you decide.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Hdrol is a great starter. If you want, you can bridge it into an epi cycle. It would look like this
hdrol 25/50/50/50/50
epi (during 4th week) 20/30/40/40
I am wondering if it's better to have may be a 4 weeks break between cycles. 8-9 straight weeks might be rough even though these are relatively mild substances?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I am wondering if it's better to have may be a 4 weeks break between cycles. 8-9 straight weeks might be rough even though these are relatively mild substances?
This would only be a 7 week cycle if I am reading it correctly. That could get rough on your organs. I have heard a lot of different results with epi, where it is so mild, you may be better off with an H-Drol M-Drol stack.

h-drol 25/50/50/50
m-drol 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/ 20/ 30

I've heard/seen guys get great results on a stack like this...both are methylated, so proper liver support is crucial here. Cycle support = life saver here

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This has been my experience with this compound as well. At 10mg its cheap, it will last forever, and sides will not be as bad.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
thats weird. a typical cycle is 3 weeks....but ive heard of people say go 4...and also people saying only go 2 weeks. i think ima just go with 3 haha