HELP - injured on day 1 of PCT + pain in balls

kristinapls

Awards
so i just finished an 8 week run of 1-ad + 4-ad and began PCT this week
on my first day, while i was doing deadlifts i suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower right abs and when i dropped the bar my gut protruded slightly for a bit. i haven't seen a doctor but i plan on doing that sometime this week.
my right lat also hurts slightly but its very minor.

also yesterday, my balls started hurting like crazy for several hours
i took lots of acetaminophen and benadryl and just slept until it got better
is this normal?

i'm eating at maintenance right now, and the compounds i'm taking are:
nolva 20mg
usp labs prime
clen 120mcg
creatine 3g

because of my injury i'm extremely worried about losing gains. what should i do about this?
i wanted to run a 10x3 strength routine on pct but i'm not sure if i should be squatting/deadlifting

CJNator

Awards
Sounds like a hernia, stop lifting and go the the doctors asap. My friends kept lifting and got a double hernia. Don't worry about lifting, you get back into it after.

CJNator

Awards
Not sure about the other injuries/pains.

kristinapls

Awards
Sounds like a hernia, stop lifting and go the the doctors asap. My friends kept lifting and got a double hernia. Don't worry about lifting, you get back into it after.
am i gonna need surgery?

CJNator

Awards
Possibly, not sure how else they would fix it if there is even a alternative but definitely go see a doc asap. The quicker you see them, the faster you'll be back in the gym.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I also got a nice "blue balls" feeling during pct (Nolva). It went away after 2-3 days. Wouldnt worry about that part, maybe it's a sign they coming back to normal state :)

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
THIS. do not lift or pass go OP, straight to the doctor... if it is a hernia, and you don't take care of it, you can actually cause more hernias. happened to my buddy just last year.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
that really sucks though man i hope it's not a hernia for your sake and the sake of them GAINZ

kristinapls

Awards
if it's a hernia it would be near my groin right? right now i feel it just under my right ribcage

if it's not a hernia, would adding something like MK 677 to my stack help with recovery?

CJNator

Awards
Well I forgot what its called but it's probably in the process in becoming one. Just go to the doctor to see what it is. You can't fix something if you don't know what it is but I don't recommend trying to fix it yourself at all.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
if it's a hernia it would be near my groin right? right now i feel it just under my right ribcage

if it's not a hernia, would adding something like MK 677 to my stack help with recovery?
not necessarily. you can have a hernia in different places, including the abdomen wall.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I've had a chronic pain in my lower right abdomen since spring of 2014. Whenever I do bent over movements it hurts, I've gotten MRI's and everything and gotten back no hernia so let me know what yours is diagnosed as. I got the pain after beginning heavy dead lifts

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Jesus man, just see a doctor! You can always heal up and do another cycle. Or try to work through a potential serious injury and end up sidelined for a year. Your call.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Hernia is what it sounds like yes you will most likely need to get meshing placed over the hole. Just depends doc may say it'll heal up on its own fine but you won't be able to lift because you will force your insides out of you and imo I prefer my insides to remain inside me.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clen post cycle is kind of a weird choice. Go with what everyone else is saying and see a doctor.

BTW, 1ad and 4ad? Just curious, people are still selling that after it got banned in 05 or is it a black market thing now?

kristinapls

Awards
Clen post cycle is kind of a weird choice. Go with what everyone else is saying and see a doctor.

BTW, 1ad and 4ad? Just curious, people are still selling that after it got banned in 05 or is it a black market thing now?
when i say 1-ad i mean 1-androstenedione (banned), not 1-androstenediol (still legal)
but yeah i was able to get some cyclo 4-ad (4-androstenediol) from the uk where it's legal

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're both illegal in the US. Interesting to know they're still available in the UK.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hernia is what it sounds like yes you will most likely need to get meshing placed over the hole. Just depends doc may say it'll heal up on its own fine but you won't be able to lift because you will force your insides out of you and imo I prefer my insides to remain inside me.
Hernias do not heal on their own.