help, I am a complete aas noob. need to lose fat asap

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So basically what you guys are saying is that I need to lose a decent amount of weight natty, then maybe look into aas once I have a decent canvas to work with?
Correct. Dude I started out at 382 pounds, in 6 months I was down to 280 and still dropping. Diet is more important than anything else when you are trying to cut. I then spend about 1 hr eod lifting and then 30-45 minutes of cardio 6 days a week. You don't need steroids til you are lower bf, you wont have gotten through your noob gains yet. Sorry didn't realize this thread have several pages already lol.

Also look into a site like myfitnesspal that tracks your calories.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Well your a pleasure to work with man.You actually listen.I'm a Nutrition major and you are the kind of person I want to work with.

In regards to the eating plan you will need to control every calorie for maximal results.I would advise you track calories and macro's.What amount do you maintain your weight at?
Absolutly no problem. Let me know how your BB journey goes!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Just downloaded this and am watching it.Dude thanks for the tip that it was on torrent sites.
Did you like it? I might get their diet and training video just to see what they did.