Help getting the most perfect cutting stack.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Hey ya'll need your help by getting the most perefect all coverd Fat burning stack, money isn't a problem , ALPHAMINE MUST BE IN IT , i haven't tried it and you can call me addict , all that talk about it make me want to try it so bad.
well for now i've 3 product in mind,
Alphamine
Erase pro
Forskolin

what should i add in ?
thougt about adding some Max Pump also pre with Alphamine, i'm open minded any other suggestions ? thanks ya'll

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stack you have is all you need IMO. Max Pump wouldn't hurt taken pre with Alphamine to get some pumps going on.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
That's really all you need (if you need supps at all for a good cut, honestly)

If you really want to add to it, try a test booster to keep up strength during a cal deficit.

That being said, any supps will probably only account to 5% of your progress. The other 95% is proper diet and training.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take out the forskolin...replace it with tropinol xp which has it plus the pumps you'll get from it...kill 2 birds with one stone

if it was me i'd go with regular erase over pro....the dosing is more flexible....however depending on how stim tolerant you are then intimidate srt might be even better, still get the leaness from the ai but being able to get deep sleep could play an important role in a cut

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
The stack you have is all you need IMO. Max Pump wouldn't hurt taken pre with Alphamine to get some pumps going on.
How about adding DCP 2.0 will it any good?
That's really all you need (if you need supps at all for a good cut, honestly)

If you really want to add to it, try a test booster to keep up strength during a cal deficit.

That being said, any supps will probably only account to 5% of your progress. The other 95% is proper diet and training.
any good test boster to stack with Erase pro? not DAA based please , i've seen research which saying DAA isn't work for young people .
and yeah i alredy know it, my diet in a cut is 100% Clean . just want to have the right supplments to cut that' stuuborn fat.
take out the forskolin...replace it with tropinol xp which has it plus the pumps you'll get from it...kill 2 birds with one stone
if it was me i'd go with regular erase over pro....the dosing is more flexible....however depending on how stim tolerant you are then intimidate srt might be even better, still get the leaness from the ai but being able to get deep sleep could play an important role in a cut
i'm currently running Tropinol XP & Intimidate SRT . with Added ArA , the sleep is Amazing, never had those kinds of dreams lol . also got much leaner. while muscle feel fuller and more pumped up. great combo. i uploaded a photo of my stack in the other thered a couple days ago.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP 2.0 would be a good addition if you wanted to add it and money isn't an issue.

I'd run Forskolin at 100mg per day if possible also.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
DCP 2.0 would be a good addition if you wanted to add it and money isn't an issue.

that was my plan , in my last run with forskolin i had 75mg a day and seen great results. i bet at 100mg' it's even better recomping!.
how's Ursol XT for a forskolin product ? will add 1-2 capsules of forskolin 95% though.
also will DCP 2.0 stack well with this stack ?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards

that was my plan , in my last run with forskolin i had 75mg a day and seen great results. i bet at 100mg' it's even better recomping!.
how's Ursol XT for a forskolin product ? will add 1-2 capsules of forskolin 95% though.
also will DCP 2.0 stack well with this stack ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was my plan , in my last run with forskolin i had 75mg a day and seen great results. i bet at 100mg' it's even better recomping!. how's Ursol XT for a forskolin product ? will add 1-2 capsules of forskolin 95% though. also will DCP 2.0 stack well with this stack ?
No experience with Ursol XT so I can't comment on that.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards

No experience with Ursol XT so I can't comment on that.
so i'll have to try it myself and see how's it works.
any not DAA based test booster stack well with erase pro ?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey ya'll need your help by getting the most perefect all coverd Fat burning stack, money isn't a problem , ALPHAMINE MUST BE IN IT , i haven't tried it and you can call me addict , all that talk about it make me want to try it so bad.
Alphamine
Erase pro
Forskolin

what should i add in ?
thougt about adding some Max Pump also pre with Alphamine, i'm open minded any other suggestions ? thanks ya'll
Honestly i would keep the Alphamine and switch out the ErasePro/Forskolin for Alphamax. 1. Alphamax would be the cheaper option then buying those 2 products and 2. your getting 75mg Arimistane, 50mg 95% Forskolin plus Divanil, L-dopa, ZMA and Vitamin D.

Alphamax + Alphamine for the WIN by far!

Logs just went up and we have a couple retailers that should have it in stock by the end of this week. Word is there will be a CRAZY introductory special!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i'll have to try it myself and see how's it works. any not DAA based test booster stack well with erase pro ?
You could check into Bioforge.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
any good test boster to stack with Erase pro? not DAA based please , i've seen research which saying DAA isn't work for young people .
I've found the best strength gains with Activate Xtreme. Personally, the AX/ Triazole stack had me strong as sh*t

And you are right DAA is far better for PCT or aging male subject.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Err, no. I'd keep the forskolin, especially if it's 95%

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your original trio is plenty IMO. If you really wanted to add a T-booster I wouldn't really do anything other than Bioforge due to its ingredients being more multifaceted.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your original trio is plenty IMO. If you really wanted to add a T-booster I wouldn't really do anything other than Bioforge due to its ingredients being more multifaceted.
Which version?? saying Bioforge is kind of vague when there are 3 versions.
I personally would go with Activate Xtreme if you don't want to use DAA

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which version?? saying Bioforge is kind of vague when there are 3 versions. I personally would go with Activate Xtreme if you don't want to use DAA
Version 3 (on Nutra).

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you already have the Erase Pro then id go with BioForge or Activate Xtreme, they've both got tons of great feedback.

However like i mentioned before if you have not picked up EP then i would def. go for Alphamax, as youll already be getting the 75mg arimistane plus more. When talking with TheHuge(formulator of Bioforge) about Alphamax over at BB.com he commented that its about time there is a testosterone booster that can contend with BioForge like Alphamax, hearing that from him about a competing product means alot.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine
Erase pro
Forskolin

what should i add in ?
Those three are pretty solid for your cutting goal. Have you tried Max Pump before?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you already have the Erase Pro then id go with BioForge or Activate Xtreme, they've both got tons of great feedback.

However like i mentioned before if you have not picked up EP then i would def. go for Alphamax, as youll already be getting the 75mg arimistane plus more. When talking with TheHuge(formulator of Bioforge) about Alphamax over at BB.com he commented that its about time there is a testosterone booster that can contend with BioForge like Alphamax, hearing that from him about a competing product means alot.
Lol, we got it man, twice in one thread? Alphamax looks great (seriously) but you just posted the same thing twice

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol, we got it man, twice in one thread? Alphamax looks great (seriously) but you just posted the same thing twice
hahaha yea just saw mention of bioforge and that reminded me about TheHuges comment, , im just really excited about Alphamax, i guess a bit to excited :/ apologize if i came off too strong

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
hahaha yea just saw mention of bioforge and that reminded me about TheHuges comment, , im just really excited about Alphamax, i guess a bit to excited :/ apologize if i came off too strong
You should be excited, it's a great product. It'd def cover all bases alongside bioforge, though there is mild overlap with AI/cortisol/SHBG activity

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine
Erase pro
Forskolin

what should i add in ?
You can add in a good non-stim fat burner like Natural EFX and a good gda like SlinSane or SlinShot

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So guys, sorry to threadjack, but what are the alternatives to F-95 other than the one Synthetic / Analyzed / PES makes.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR + TT33+ Alphamine.........too much? lol

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Honestly i would keep the Alphamine and switch out the ErasePro/Forskolin for Alphamax. 1. Alphamax would be the cheaper option then buying those 2 products and 2. your getting 75mg Arimistane, 50mg 95% Forskolin plus Divanil, L-dopa, ZMA and Vitamin D.

Alphamax + Alphamine for the WIN by far!

Logs just went up and we have a couple retailers that should have it in stock by the end of this week. Word is there will be a CRAZY introductory special!
Alphamax looks awesome. you got me! , will wait till it will get out to market. do you have any idea if Nutra will have it in stock?

Go with Bioforge. Nothing has better data
just take a look about it's reviwes, well seem like worth trying! , is it any good on a cut?

However like i mentioned before if you have not picked up EP then i would def. go for Alphamax, as youll already be getting the 75mg arimistane plus more. When talking with TheHuge(formulator of Bioforge) about Alphamax over at BB.com he commented that its about time there is a testosterone booster that can contend with BioForge like Alphamax, hearing that from him about a competing product means alot.[/QUOTE]
WHEN DOES IT COME OUT TO MARKET ? lol
Those three are pretty solid for your cutting goal. Have you tried Max Pump before?
nope, but i bet it's will pump me up.
So guys, sorry to threadjack, but what are the alternatives to F-95 other than the one Synthetic / Analyzed / PES makes.
why would you get another forskolin that isn't from Syntetic? PES makes it so you know you can trust it, ain't like other product have forskolin in lower %. gotta love 95% forskolin !

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be in select retailers hands by tomorrow and they should have it up by next week.

Were currently working at getting it on Nutraplanet, go ahead and private message NutraplanetCS or post in Nutraplanet subforum for a product request.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
It will be in select retailers hands by tomorrow and they should have it up by next week.

Were currently working at getting it on Nutraplanet, go ahead and private message NutraplanetCS or post in Nutraplanet subforum for a product request.
i will, thanks , can we have a look about it's complete profile?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea the profile is arguably one of the best on the market. I'd vote for Alphamine + Alphamax!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second this OP had plenty of things no need to always add more. But if he were to Bioforge would be the direction to go.