Help Designing Stack

pltdan

Awards
Hey all

I'm 6' about 195 at 10%BF (Caliber Method).

I've amassed a quite a few supplements, and am looking for some experienced users advice for 1 first advanced stack. I've ran 19-nor based PHs a few times, including the Forged Black Extreme. Here's what I have in stockl

---6-OXO
---11-OXO
---Purus Halovar
---CEL P-Stanz
---Cellucor P6 Black (which is 3 compounds;
Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40mg
Androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one 35mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18mg)
---IBE Epistane

I was thinking about running P6 black with an 11-oxo bridge (dosed at 300mg/day) before running PCT with my SERM (taxomi, 6-bromo and P6 Red (Test Booster).

I would love some direction--I don't think I've quite done enough research/know enough about Epi to go that route yet but I've been reading a lot of your logs and seems like a great one for the next one unless I get some serious help now!

Thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would just run epi. maybe with an 11 oxo brige

**** is awesome

pltdan

Awards
Yeah as I said I'm still a little unfamiliar with Epi as far as dosing and support supps, etc.

I know there's a lot of threads on here about it...any other suggestions? Was thiking maybe Stacking the Cellucor with a cutter like Hdrol or is that over kill? Or the cellucor and a low doesage of Pstanz (any suggestions on dose?)

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
I would just run epi. maybe with an 11 oxo brige

**** is awesome
i agree epi is a good methyl for summer, and 11 oxo is non methlyated so might as well throw that in there with it haha. both are typically for cutting.