Help create Balanced and stable body

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in search of the ultimate balanced and stable body... I always seem to get injured, not from lack of form or going to heavy, normally from pushing myself too much and not allowing recovery, also from pre-exisiting injuries.

My plan is to take a step back and look at my body, I need to fix certain issues before i can go crazy again and chase that mass.

I am looking for assistance in creating the ultimate workout plan 4-7 days a week if possible, where all key areas are addressed.

1- Shoulder health; Rotator Cuffs, internal/external strength, mobility, rear delts
2- Nerd neck, neck strength(I have a big head and i feel it taxes my neck quite a bit)
3- Forearm strength, grip strength, finger strength(i have broken few fingers that sometimes struggle to grip things)
4- Pelvic/hip area; Anterior pelvic tilt, flexibility and strength.
5- Ankle stability and strength

While I know a few exercises for each that will benefit, I am trying to workout some kind of sweet layout for 4-6 weeks to really get these into shape. I would really love some input and collaboration from you guys, this is really getting me down... fitness means everything too me and is the only thing really keeping me going.

Side note; I can not afford a good Physiotherapist at the moment, I am saving up for surgery and small holiday (getting scars removed and hair transplanted there)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For number 1- I will be incorporating band pull aparts, face pulls, I/T/Ys, band internal/external rotations.

For Number 2- I have started doing neck flexion(up and down) and extension exericses, also one where i have a band around my face and i turn away from it, so middle to left, then middle to right... relatively comfortable and seems to work.

3-I could do wrist curls and use hand grips, also maybe plate squeezes

4-pelvic ones i am not to sure, i could incorporate more stretches like butterfly, and sprinters lunges, also glute bridges and donkey kicks

5-ankle stability, could be single leg things maybe, not loaded with weights for the moment and high reps