HELP!!! Cant gain weight

toofat

toofat

Awards
In a nutshell my first cycle I ran 500 mg tes E for 10 weeks and gained 26lbs. Running second cycle 2 years later at same 500mg per week, on week 5 and weight has not changed. What happened? Do I have to increase the dose to 600-750 a week? i know the second cycle would be weaker but this time i am not nearly as puffy or broke out. Please help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Second cycle will not be inherently weaker, especially with so much time off. Maybe last time you had everything (diet/training) in check that time and this time you don't? Is your gear legit?

ManBeast

toofat

toofat

Awards
Balls are shrunk, have acne, def stronger. Just not gaining weight. maybe this UGL **** is underdosed. I would be pissed to think this **** is bunk. I know the HCG is real cause its the same brand I got from a dif source. However, the tes E is not the same. 20 ml 250 per ml. You really think its fake? maybe 5 weeks isn't long enough to tell

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Test-E will have barely really kicked in at 5 weeks.

ManBeast

toofat

toofat

Awards
Cool. Last time I thought my **** was fake and then I just woke up one day bigger and didnt even know I was on somethin till I stopped. If no results by week 8. I guess I'll know I threw my money away and will black mark my source.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, you are having some sides you said, it's probably gonna kick in, you could also up your dose a wee bit if you want.

ManBeast