Help asap

Billcarter02

Awards
Ive recently started a dbol cycle about a week ago i woke up today and ive never felt so down and depressed in my entire life why is this.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This post screams troll, but if not: this is pretty darn normal depending on how you react to hormonal manipulation. If you’re this worried a week in, I suggest researching dBol and how it effects you

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably estrogen.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's called being shutdown... And a dbol only cycle is pretty pointless. You'll lose most gains once you come off anyway. Lucky if you keep 3 or 4 lbs.

Billcarter02

Awards
Im been deadly serious mate im not trolling will it pass do u think?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably not until you stop the Dbol.

Are you taking any liver protection? What AI are you using? What's your PCT?

I hope you've got all this sorted.

Billcarter02

Awards
Yeah mate starflower oil and i thought dbol was suppose to give a feeling of wellbeing

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not pointless and it's not stupid... First of all Dbol is a nice muscle builder, it's just the glycogen you loose after cycle that tends to give you the feeling of 'loosing all your gains'. Second, Dbol (if legit) will give you all the effects of Testosterone, includin sex drive, libido, energy, etc... The main thing here could be too much estrogen, some are more prone to its sides than others...

YLB

Awards
Aye man. I’m fairly new at this as well but all I do is research nonstop. A lot of these guys know a ton of information. Just take a second and look into it. Pretty much any cycle that you are interested in; I’m sure has been done and is on here. At the same time what might not work well for you may have worked great for others. Some guys run AI and some don’t. Some guys run a test base and some don’t, but why take that chance. Your body is your body. I would take every precaution available even if it was overkill bc you only get one body. Pay close attention to what advice is offered and please do more in depth research.

Billcarter02

Awards
Ive had high energy for the past few days but i woke up today and feel down will it pass as i get further into the cycle?

Billcarter02

Awards
Can someone who knows about stuff like this pm me and talk over there?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive had high energy for the past few days but i woke up today and feel down will it pass as i get further into the cycle?
So you made this post after one morning of feeling off? Chill man...

Billcarter02

Awards
Yeah ive felt depressed af its a concern to me since im usually a very upbeat person

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NO.
Like I said... It's probably estrogen.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill get hold of some arimadex then
While you're waiting for that to arrive..... Read everything you can about Dbol, and it's side effects. I'd start with the search function on this site.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Estrogen. I would order some aromasin pronto

Either that or you got anthrax. Probably estrogen though. Probably......

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I can agree with people above I'm quite convinced most people who gets emotional during cycle also have some baggar while natural. Loneliness, breakups, whatever it is. It's like being on alcohol, you can feel alright sober but when you drunk these emotions will be boosted up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I can agree with people above I'm quite convinced most people who gets emotional during cycle also have some baggar while natural. Loneliness, breakups, whatever it is. It's like being on alcohol, you can feel alright sober but when you drunk these emotions will be boosted up.
I’m inclined to agree as I suffer from a myriad of issues without any aas to aggravate things. However if I raise my androgen levels and decrease estrogen to nearly nothing, I find I no longer care about my problems and no longer suffer anyone’s bull****.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
When it comes down to it OP, these things are hormones that our bodies simply arent used to, especially early on (With the exception of test, which even then our bodies still are not used to at cycle dosages). Things are bound to get wierd in some shape or form whether it be mentally or physically as far as sides. Imo its common for some compounds to give us depression or anxiety from time to time, especially if you have those sort of issues to begin with. I have had some compounds i generally dont get along with mentally and if that happens i just make a note of it and decide if its worth it to try that compound again some time down the road.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Ive recently started a dbol cycle about a week ago i woke up today and ive never felt so down and depressed in my entire life why is this.
I HATE Dbol tbh. It either makes me super down or super aggressive. like Lowkii said. it's pointless. I agree with him. I want to say 80% of the gains you make off of Dbol will be from water weight not solid muscle. (that is from my personal experience) Next time try something like epistane, halodrol, or maybe even some MAX Lmg if you are into orals.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious since you didn't specify and nobody has asked. How much Dbol we're you taking per day? Is it a reputable source?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because dbol tends to add a looot of water doesn't mean the muscle won't be added. It's just as strong as any other steroid out there and yeah water sucks but water falls off.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its 1 day bro, you’re doing a dbol only cycle hope you knew you were gonna take some kind of beating at a point... probably just your estrogen as others said

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol + Test E 500ew = good times. IMO..lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk why people hate Dbol so much. It was Arnold’s favorite steroid along with Deca. Arnold even used Dbol during his cutting phases

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not pointless and it's not stupid... First of all Dbol is a nice muscle builder, it's just the glycogen you loose after cycle that tends to give you the feeling of 'loosing all your gains'. Second, Dbol (if legit) will give you all the effects of Testosterone, includin sex drive, libido, energy, etc... The main thing here could be too much estrogen, some are more prone to its sides than others...
This is 100% correct. The ppl that say you loose gains from dbol either have no clue what there doing or have never took dbol. Muscle is muscle is muscle no matter what compound you take. A lb of muscle=a lb of muscle. You gotta be a total moron to think different compounds give you some magic different kind of muscle. If weight drops fast post cycle then it's not muscle it's water and glycogen. Dbol is a excellent muscle builder. Taking test will make it feel better if you don't feel good on dbol. And should be the base of every cycle but it's not a must.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, what's startflower oil?
Think I googled it and it’s borage oil. And apparently does have some pro liver properties but I doubt it’s a true cycle support.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.
I don't know.
Im certain its very effective...lol. nac and tuduca...if you are going to use them is all i would use...I dont use them. Trial and error and blood results have shown..for me..that liver protection products are useless...again that is for me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im certain its very effective...lol. nac and tuduca...if you are going to use them is all i would use...I dont use them. Trial and error and blood results have shown..for me..that liver protection products are useless...again that is for me
It's true for most ppl it think.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk why people hate Dbol so much. It was Arnold’s favorite steroid along with Deca. Arnold even used Dbol during his cutting phases
Actually it was Dbol and Primobolan, finajet also made appearances according to some who were there to actually know what Arnold and Franco were up to.

Personally I hate Dbol because it comes in doses ten times larger than what I can ever take without puking my guts out. And it’s kind of a sloppy drug, doesn’t keep you lean at all. There are better bulking steroids in my opinion with lesser side effects.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually it was Dbol and Primobolan, finajet also made appearances according to some who were there to actually know what Arnold and Franco were up to.
If you do a search of these forums youll come across the old threads where Arnold, Franco and Lou are getting UGL checks and cycle advice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They won’t keep your enzymes from being elevated, at all, what they do is allow your liver to tolerate that stress for a longer period of time before reaching choleostasis, or prevent it entirely. Your liver still has to work as hard, it just won’t be as inflamed.

astronomical

Awards
Like others have said estrogen. Could also be you don’t have a test base as dbol shuts you down. I’ve taken plenty of orals and have the same depression randomly. Just keep taking it if it doesn’t get better in a week after trying adex and waiting it out I’d cut it out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh and the doses we all use are pussilanimous at best compared to what is shown to be effective in a clinical or field setting. Grams and grams of nac every 8 minutes to cure cirrhosis, etc. you’d have to take easily an ounce of nac and a couple grams of tudca every day to really see the preventative effects.

Another case of something we can’t get worthwhile doses of, but is sold to us anyway.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do a search of these forums youll come across the old threads where Arnold, Franco and Lou are getting UGL checks and cycle advice.
Yes yes, I have read them all... the 1974 threads are the best.

Anyway, really, ric drasin among others who did actually train and take the drugs with Arnold and Franco (ric got his first pin of primo or finajet from Franco) are where I get that kind of info. I wouldn’t just trust some guy on a forum bahahahaha

Reactions: Nac
TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m inclined to agree as I suffer from a myriad of issues without any aas to aggravate things. However if I raise my androgen levels and decrease estrogen to nearly nothing, I find I no longer care about my problems and no longer suffer anyone’s bull****.
Should a natural guy take an estrogen blocker?

astronomical

Awards
Also watch out for headaches around day 10 ��

Billcarter02

Awards
Genesis labs 40mg each day they are 10mg pills