help are symptoms from low t

jakebake

Awards
I had more written but somehow deleted it so I will try to keep this shorter. I have been having a lot of symptoms and its weird for my because before this I have hardly ever been sick. I maybe had one cold in my life lol. Anyways, I have been working with my family doctor but I didn't tell him that about a year ago I took the prohormon android factory lean cut. I took it for about a month with the last week or so taking a double dose. It is supposed to be mild. I was told that for PCT all I would need is cycle assist and daa. When I was supposed to be on pct we ended up moving and I only took cycle assist for about a week. Everything seemed fine until I started having a little testicle pain about a month later. I waited a little bit and then ended up finishing the cycle assist. Everything seemed to be fine until I was having some pain after urination. It was just in the shaft and was not very severe. I then started to have some pain after ejaculation. Its been a few months since then and right now the ejaculation pain is gone but I still have a little pain after urination. I am also having a lot of muscle tightness and join pain especially when I wake up. I have also been having a lot lower back pain. My hands are also more shaky than normal. Basically I feel 80-years-old lol.
I went to the doctor and had 9 viles of blood drawn. I got a complete panel, autoimmune panel, thyroid panel and male hormone panel.
Everything seemed to come back good except for a slight elevated white blood count and very slight calcium level.
My thyroid levels seem to be good as well:
t4 8.9
tsh 1.0
t3 total 116
t4 free 1.6
Also had my psa done just in case and it is 0.6.

I have never had my blood drawn before and was super nervous so I thought my cortisol level was raised because of that but now seems really high. I had been fasting and got the test done about 3:00pm. Normal high range for that time is 17 and mine is 32.6.
They forgot to give me my testosterone levels and I just found them out today and it is 425. I am 26-years-old and this seems to be low for my age? I have also felt like my testosterone levels were high before now or taking the prohormone.

So what do you guys think? No one seems to think its anything serious but I am sick of feeling like this. Never thought it was the prohormone because that was about a year ago but now I am thinking maybe it is from that.
Thoughts?

MuscleJ

Awards
Urologist??? That's me best answer to getting one step closer to seeing What's going on.

jakebake

Awards
Urologist??? That's me best answer to getting one step closer to seeing What's going on.
I was thinking about doing that but was now thinking a lot of symptoms could be from the low t. Is 425 actually low? Seems to be

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Sorry to hear about your issues. I would recommend that you try to separate your symptoms so you can figure out a path. Seems that you may have multiple issues going on.

For the painful urination, ejaculation testicle pain I would recommend perhaps seeing an urologist to start. He/she may be able to answer your questions regarding low t. Normal range serum t is 348-1197. 425 is low but within normal range, w/o a previous t count to compare it would difficult to know if your t was effected by the ph/pct.

For the muscle tightness, joint pain, lbp and shakiness you should probably ask your primary care or an internal medicine dr to see what would be an appropriate referral to a neurologist or orthopedic.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Cheers,
Larry