hello guys and what trt protcol?

umpalumpa1981

Awards
Hello guys

first of all nice to meet u all

iam going to see my doctors and have bloods test for low t's etc.....

Just wondering what trt u guys are on etc.... and how u feel etc....

Just as i can see my doctor giving me the gel which iam bit worried about as have 3 children an
do not want to come into contact with them with this gel on ......

I would rather op for the injections etc..... as heard they work better if done right on time bases and at right level of testorone injected so e2 levels dont rise to high to cause side effects.

what are u guys running and any help or info would be great for the doctor and for trt

thanks dave

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys

first of all nice to meet u all

iam going to see my doctors and have bloods test for low t's etc.....

Just wondering what trt u guys are on etc.... and how u feel etc....

Just as i can see my doctor giving me the gel which iam bit worried about as have 3 children an
do not want to come into contact with them with this gel on ......

I would rather op for the injections etc..... as heard they work better if done right on time bases and at right level of testorone injected so e2 levels dont rise to high to cause side effects.

what are u guys running and any help or info would be great for the doctor and for trt

thanks dave
Dr needs to take in consideration this request about the cross contamination
It really depends on how old you are will determine how the treatment would be conducted.
There are numerous variables which needs to be considered when dealing with administering HRT if it is even necessary. As we are seeing HRT in some instance is a bandaid for deeper issues