Helladrol Cycle needs "ok'd" by the experts please :)

jhoney

Awards
Finally have all my products and just wanting to get one last ok before i run my cycle, just want to get the ok before i run.. please give input

multis, protien, joint support, fish oil throughout

On Cycle
- helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
- organ shield(purus labs)

Post Cycle
-
clomid 50/50/25/25
-daa
-t-911
-ReCycle (purus labs)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Finally have all my products and just wanting to get one last ok before i run my cycle, just want to get the ok before i run.. please give input

multis, protien, joint support, fish oil throughout

On Cycle
- helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
- organ shield(purus labs)

Post Cycle
-
clomid 50/50/25/25
-daa
-t-911
-ReCycle (purus labs)
Looks good to me man! Enjoy the cycle :thumbsup:

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Might not need to go 125 but assess it yourself

liftsalot

Awards
Looks good. Might not need to go 125 but assess it yourself
Agreed, unless you've ran multipal cycles of h-drol before. I've never gone over 100 but that's my personal choice. Why don't you log it Bro I'm couriouse to see the results from this.

liftsalot

Awards
I was just couriouse to why the daa and recycle and t-911? I would just use the daa and maybe get an AI and bring that in about week 3 I personally like erase cause it helps with cortisal to. When u taper down off the clomid this will also help to prevent esrogen rebound. Other than that looks good man.

jhoney

Awards
I was just couriouse to why the daa and recycle and t-911? I would just use the daa and maybe get an AI and bring that in about week 3 I personally like erase cause it helps with cortisal to. When u taper down off the clomid this will also help to prevent esrogen rebound. Other than that looks good man.
im using the daa for test boost, the recycle as a support supp (has the same ingredients as pct assist), and the t-911 for test boost also

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
looks okay, I would take 7-10 caps of fish oil ED tho....10 if your using 800mg cap, 7 if you have 1200's

organ shield isnt the best all in one support but the cycle isnt too harsh. take 10g;s of creatine mono while on, it works prolly 3-5x better if used while on cycle.

pct - ok, Id like to see a powerhouse T booster like HCGenerate, sustain alpha, etc but you should be good. last, pick up some BCAA's

jhoney

Awards
looks okay, I would take 7-10 caps of fish oil ED tho....10 if your using 800mg cap, 7 if you have 1200's

organ shield isnt the best all in one support but the cycle isnt too harsh. take 10g;s of creatine mono while on, it works prolly 3-5x better if used while on cycle.

pct - ok, Id like to see a powerhouse T booster like HCGenerate, sustain alpha, etc but you should be good. last, pick up some BCAA's

i have some cycle assist left from my last cycle so im going to be taking half servings of that on top of the organ shield, and should i take the bcaas throughout? and if i pick up a powerhouse test, do i still keep the ones i have now? thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7