Helladrol and H-drol - same compounds?

kyled427

Awards
Is helladrol and H-drol the same compound just by different brands? Or am I mistaken? I read the ingredient and both and they looked very very similar but not the exact same.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Same compound.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Same compound but I just finished a cycle last week and got zero results. I've done two previous h-drol cycles with good results but this Helladrol cycle did nothing for me. Ran it the same way and probably had my diet dialed in as good as it's ever been. I nearly killed myself trying to squeeze any gains out of this cycle. But nada...

Not happy...

kyled427

Awards
Hmm. Interesting. I really value you telling me that, I will likely go with the CEL H-drol on that note then.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is helladrol and H-drol the same compound just by different brands? Or am I mistaken? I read the ingredient and both and they looked very very similar but not the exact same.
They are the exact same compound, but Helladrol is 3 times the amount of product than Hdrol.

3 bottles of Hdrol=1 bottle of Helladrol....and Mrsupps has a sale coming soon too ;)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same compound but I just finished a cycle last week and got zero results. I've done two previous h-drol cycles with good results but this Helladrol cycle did nothing for me. Ran it the same way and probably had my diet dialed in as good as it's ever been. I nearly killed myself trying to squeeze any gains out of this cycle. But nada...

Not happy...
Do you still have proof of purchase? If so get your money back.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Interesting. I really value you telling me that, I will likely go with the CEL H-drol on that note then.
Good luck finding h-drol. I actually have some CEL h-drol but decided to try Helladrol instead because I heard the last few batches of h-drol were just dhea and didn't produce the same gains h-drol is known for. I'm thinking dhea would have done me more good than the Helladrol I used...

They are the exact same compound, but Helladrol is 3 times the amount of product than Hdrol.

3 bottles of Hdrol=1 bottle of Helladrol....and Mrsupps has a sale coming soon too ;)
Great deal if it works. *IF* it works. For me I got three times as many caps but they have zero times the effect of h-drol. So bad deal for me.

Do you still have proof of purchase? If so get your money back.
Of course I do. I'm pretty sure mrsupps is the only place that sells it anyway. And I've got all the remaining caps (after one standard cycle) as proof that I bought it. So if I contact them they're just going to take my word and give me a refund?

Worst part about this whole thing is just to be safe I'm running full PCT. So more than likely all the money I spent on my PCT is going down the drain. And for the first time I'm using Forma Stanzol (by the same company as Helladrol) in my PCT and now I'm not so confident that's going to do anything for me.

This experience has probably taken me out of the PH game for good. CEL had a good reputation and worked for me. Now NTBM pops up, doesn't work for me and I've got to wonder if it's had an adverse effect on my endocrine system. Plus the money down the drain on PCT & cycle support supps. All told I think I spent over $200 on this cycle and all I got was a headache.

I don't have any personal bones to pick NTBM. Their reps have been friendly, helpful and one bent over backwards to hook me up. But I have to be honest about my personal experience so that others can make informed decisions. I started a previous thread about my lack of results and IIRC there was another guy who wasn't seeing any results with Helladrol either. Not sure how the cycle ended up for him.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrSupps has a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied so don't get yourself worked up. And no, the guy put on 10lbs in 4 weeks and said he felt like God in the gym just wasn't seeing strength gains so I don't know where you read he wasn't getting results lol. You also said you had minor strength gains on H-drol nothing spectacular. Halodrol is a weak beginner compound so I'm not surprised about that.

Just run your SERM for three weeks. You will be fine.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol has sold tons and I have never heard of anyone unhappy with it. You can also get ur money back if you contact mr supps.

If u can find h drol your likely going to pay 35-40 bux a bottle (that's what I saw it priced at last) and are going to need 3 bottles to run a good cycle of it. So you ll spend anywhere from 105-120. Helladrol is 70, and look at the compound, it's identical.

Now that I think about it I've never heard anyone not responding to it, epistane is the only PH that can be hit of miss for some.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

Not happy...

what dosage did you run it at... i have to run h-drol at 75-100mgs to get results..anything lower and it doesnt do squat for me.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
x2 - i'm running it at 90mg right now....working just fine!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL my bad...meant to put 100....sorry i'm a little out of it....just got back from legs and i'm tired as $h!t

oh ok bro. Thought you were one of those guys that split caps there for a minute...lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2