Heads up ! Buy 2 get 1 ASGT

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this on sale at bodybuilding. So yeah seems like a real decent deal for those that know and love it.
If I'm not supposed to post stuff like this I apologize in advance.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just noticed this on sale at bodybuilding. So yeah seems like a real decent deal for those that know and love it.
If I'm not supposed to post stuff like this I apologize in advance.
Yeah, you might want to delete this, bro, you're gonna get slapped. Great deal, though!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why it's against forum rules for us to help eachother out. I understand they're a competitor but it's in AM's members best interest to know what deals are out there, whether they're at NP or elsewhere. I appreciate the info, thanks.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
To me, i dont see anything wrong with it. Everyone on here knows that NP carries way better deals and more often than bb.com. So, to each his own. Everytime i order from across the street at bb, I place probably 50 orders at the planet.....just sayin.

This is a typical bb.com sale (buy 2 get 1 free), which = $90. So, 1 bottle is $30, still more expensive than the planet....but hey, you are getting 1 bottle free remember!....what a scam.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted the price of a protein at a large brick and mortar retailer, as a comparison to elsewhere, and got points, lol. I was supporting LG, and definitetly NOT recommending the brick store.

Nutra's the bomb.