HDrol Trenazone STACK

beastball

Awards
Preparing for my next run in t-minus 28 days and making sure to get last details correct. My two bottles of Hdrol along with my two bottles of Trenazone came in today! Freaking pumped. I've run HDrol alone about a year ago as a first cycle and gained 16 lbs. Then run Ultradrol and only kept about 8lbs, so I'm going back to Hdrol and stacking it with the Trenazone.

How should I dose this since stacking the two?
In past I ran my Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100/125

What about the Trenazone?

Any suggestions help man

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Height, weight, age, bf%?

Those doses seem high unless you're really big. Hdrol doesn't really need to be run over 75mg, and maybe 100 for a week or two.

What's your support supps and pct

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
h drol
50/75/75/100/100/100
Trenazone
75/75/75/112/112/112

112mg = 12 pumps (1.5ml or 1.5 standard dose). 75mg = 8pumps (1ml, standard dose rec'd on bottle)

Run L-dopa, Vitex, P5P for anti prolactin support. theres little chance of gyno here but you could get some leaky nips

beastball

Awards
I'm 23 6'3" 196lbs

I have clomid life support daa and optimen concrete for post cycle

On cycle I'll be running the optimen cycle assist saw palmetto "prolinsicol" spelled that wrong haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
h drol
50/75/75/100/100/100
Trenazone
75/75/75/112/112/112

112mg = 12 pumps (1.5ml or 1.5 standard dose). 75mg = 8pumps (1ml, standard dose rec'd on bottle)

Run L-dopa, Vitex, P5P for anti prolactin support. theres little chance of gyno here but you could get some leaky nips
I ran Trenazone at 2.5-3 mL though I worked up to that dose over a few weeks. I had no prolactin issues or anything hinting at gyno related sides. It is not a bad idea to run L-Dopa, Vitex and P5P as they are cheap insurance. If I did it again, I would get two bottles and run it for 6 weeks with the halo at 1.5mL each day. That will be awesome and you will cut the fug up; sick cycle plan!

beastball

Awards
Yeah I'm pumped to start this cycle, I'm definitely going to log it here at AM. Thanks for the help fellas

54Deezl

Awards
never cycled before but i found trenazone and im interested, any advice would be much appreciated