Hdrol pct take first pct week off?

Natty22

Banned
Awards
One more day until I finish my run with hdrol. Fairly impressed with it, but felt pretty run down today at the gym..

Tomorrow I hit chest and will officially be done with it. Should I take a week off from the gym to let my body rest?? Its been like 4 months since ive taken a week off. Should I wait till I am down with pct to take time off? Any suggestions

And guna run nolva @ 20 mg first 2 weeks and then nolva @10mg the remaining two weeks along with 50 mg of clomid (there will be debate on running the two together, but I already decided to just do it)

Natty22

Banned
Awards
i'd wait til the 2nd or 3rd week to slack off. you can probably still make some gains the first week of pct.
Okay sounds good...I mean I wont be at increased risk of injuries with lower test right?

Famine

Famine

Awards
Listen to your body. If you're dead tired, take a day or two off, then run a de-load week. I don't see any reason to take time off for the sake of taking time off, but if you know your body needs rest, rest.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, my first two weeks of pct is when I'm at my strongest.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Agree! I usually have great gains during pct
You mean strength gains? Because if you have great muscle gains then I'd say why cycle because you have lots left natty

rphash49

Awards
You mean strength gains? Because if you have great muscle gains then I'd say why cycle because you have lots left natty
Definitely strength gains. I wish I had a lot of natty left. But at the age of 35 I doubt it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Definitely strength gains. I wish I had a lot of natty left. But at the age of 35 I doubt it.
Oh yeah that makes sense. Yeah I'm to a point finally at 207lbs that it's hard to hold that kind of mass natty. I'm only 28 in a few days but yeah. I'm running about 60-70 lbs I've what my ultralight bone structure would be if I didn't work out.. Was 120 when I started lol

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes strength. I start going back down week 3.

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Okay well in that case I am deff guna keep at it until I completly finish pct.

That would be great to make some more strength. After this cycle I realized I do have a lot of natty left just bc I coulda prob made similar gains by eating the way I am now. Only bc I have been this strong before....or at least close to this strong before.. Just not as crazy veiny and hard

But you live and learn I hope I get natty test back on track and make natty gains for another two years...then I will pin test and try legit tbol

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Wait so when is your prob like 25? Prob bc thats would be sweeet

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Yes it is. Definitely in my prime!

That being said I wish I knew in my early 20s what I know now! I would be a monster!
Same here, I turn 40 this summer and wish I could turn the clock back 15 years!! I still feel pretty damn good considering...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is. Definitely in my prime!

That being said I wish I knew in my early 20s what I know now! I would be a monster!
I know. Damn..... but I had fun.

A lot of fun........

Natty22

Banned
Awards
You gotta do it...whats he point of being swole if your not banging a bunch of girls