hdrol and m-lmg 6 weeker

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure has been fine, but yes i am taking hawthorne berry and will up the dose of them and drop the dose of hdrol if needed.

i wouldnt sugest people going this high on the doseing, I am keeping a very close eye blood pressure

i have ran some pretty harsh cycles in my time and some really harsh ones before i even knew about supporting supps or pct. Then i was lucky enough to find the forums and do some research.

i really hope i stay side free and the recomp effect keep comming on as strong as it is right now..

im not to concerned about libido i pre warned the g/f the it would be gone for about 6 weeks but to be ready for me to make all that up to her once the comid/triazol/tcf-1/sustain alpha get my little guys going again.

Sounds good Stalkin. . glad to see you know what your doing!! I'm assuming these are CEL products that your using?!?! Always nice to see the dedicated few that truely understand the potential of every aspect! :scool:

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
my libido is always dead on cycle no matter what i run..but from what i have been readin in old logs is the most peoples libido crashe hard on mlmg, im glad it is working out for you and your body though.
I warned my wife this morning. I hope last night was enough to hold her off for the next few weeks. Luckily its almost that time of the month for her. That's an effective way of planning a cycle lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good Stalkin. . glad to see you know what your doing!! I'm assuming these are CEL products that your using?!?! Always nice to see the dedicated few that truely understand the potential of every aspect! :scool:
yes they are cel products it is one of the brands i trust the most.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I warned my wife this morning. I hope last night was enough to hold her off for the next few weeks. Luckily its almost that time of the month for her. That's an effective way of planning a cycle lol.
hahah very nice!! thats one way to look at it. . .that is if that even matter hahahah :toofunny: its just lil redness :umbrella:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahah very nice!! thats one way to look at it. . .that is if that even matter hahahah :toofunny: its just lil redness :umbrella:
haha i got no problem spliting the red ocean :smileysex5:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha nor do I. . funny thing but i guess thats fairly uncommon. . haha i won't say rare becuase honestly as long as they aren't heavily flowing its not that big of deal. . .haha i have made some mistakes b4 though :sasmokin:

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
haha nor do I. . funny thing but i guess thats fairly uncommon. . haha i won't say rare becuase honestly as long as they aren't heavily flowing its not that big of deal. . .haha i have made some mistakes b4 though :sasmokin:
LOL. Oh man. Well, i can't say it hasn't been done before. :scool:

But yeah, it all depends on the flow.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Oh man. Well, i can't say it hasn't been done before. :scool:

But yeah, it all depends on the flow.
hahah soo true my friend sooo true!

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
As far as BP goes, I've had literally no issues whatsoever. I'm at 125 mg's d-plex and 150 mg's m-lmg and I was actually even pulsing 20-40 mg's Alpha One for the first 3 weeks. Idk if it's the Grape Seed Extract, CoQ10, 6 caps a day of Fish Oil, or the possibility that these just aren't that harsh of compounds on the cardiovascular system, but I have only been doing one day of cardio a week since the cycle started and I was at 132/86 at the doctor's office last week. Still high, but I will def take it 4 weeks into this cycle. Keep killin it brother!

Messor

Awards
I'm running Helladrol [Halodrol clone] at a 100 MG a day for 6+ weeks.
It really started to kick in late into the 3rd week.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
n e updates??

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had a great workout today..did bis and tris

but for some reason came home and threw up everywhere, witch was all bad cuz i threw up more cuz of the smell of the fishoil pills i had taken before working out..

also there was white powder in my throw up so i dont know if it was the hdrol and mlmg i had taken before the gym ? ? so i took one of each after just incase,,

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
had a great workout today..did bis and tris

but for some reason came home and threw up everywhere, witch was all bad cuz i threw up more cuz of the smell of the fishoil pills i had taken before working out..

also there was white powder in my throw up so i dont know if it was the hdrol and mlmg i had taken before the gym ? ? so i took one of each after just incase,,
holy crap... you just threw up out of nowhere? or was it too many curls?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have thrown up a few times latley after working out but every other time it has been on leg days..

im gonna try not taking asgt next time and see if thats what the problem is..or maybe its the gatorade i drank before my workout..as soon as i wake up i mix asgt and gatorade take my pills drink the drink wait about 20 mins and walk to the gym.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
forgot to mention i added powerfull into the mix. i have taken it the last three nights, sleep good on it too

last night i made the mistake of taken p-5-p with it before bed and for got any form of b6 gives me really bad nightmares so i didnt get much sleep last night

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
i have thrown up a few times latley after working out but every other time it has been on leg days..

im gonna try not taking asgt next time and see if thats what the problem is..or maybe its the gatorade i drank before my workout..as soon as i wake up i mix asgt and gatorade take my pills drink the drink wait about 20 mins and walk to the gym.
Oh that reminds me of the time I used to drink Atlarge's Results. 80g of dextrose with creatine and other stuff... I was pretty nauseous.

Now my pre-workout shake consists of protein carbs and flaxseed oil. Its about 240 calories. Plus, I walk 20 minutes to the gym (no car.)

billy1969

Awards
n e updates .i am coming up on the end of my 6 week cycle.and its been great i will stack hdrol and m-lmg again.body composition changed big time.no sides awesome pumps/recovery/libido/vascularity is insane.hope its going good for you.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
everything is going great except for the libido. I have no libido whatsoever.

just found out the lady is pregnant so its all good her libido isnt here right now either.

i did chest and back yesterday and i could not believe the pumps i got durring my workout. Strength was great (chest is super sore today i did some super sets) i still need to step on the scale. The body recomp has been great

billy1969

Awards
congrats on the baby.i have to daughters and they are my everthing.glad to hear everything esle is good.keep me updated

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
everything is going great except for the libido. I have no libido whatsoever.

just found out the lady is pregnant so its all good her libido isnt here right now either.

i did chest and back yesterday and i could not believe the pumps i got durring my workout. Strength was great (chest is super sore today i did some super sets) i still need to step on the scale. The body recomp has been great
hey congrats man.

it's strange. I dunno if its the ghen and igh, but libido seems pretty good. I mean its not stable, but its there.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so guys the last 3 days i had some killer migranes wich i get often even off cycle but these ones were bad and dont like taking things to help with the pain while on cycle. I ended my cycle yester day. pct starts today

i gained about 6 lbs and the recomp effect is crazy, i look like a lost a few % of bf.

now it is time for pct a few months off and the a full beastdrol bulk ( might stack/bridge with something else)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
awesome work man. glad things worked out well for ya!

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
so guys the last 3 days i had some killer migranes wich i get often even off cycle but these ones were bad and dont like taking things to help with the pain while on cycle. I ended my cycle yester day. pct starts today

i gained about 6 lbs and the recomp effect is crazy, i look like a lost a few % of bf.

now it is time for pct a few months off and the a full beastdrol bulk ( might stack/bridge with something else)
Blegh. Migraines are the worst. Nice job on the recomp.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys...overall I'm happy I was expecting more of a bulk but recomp is great.