HCG powder partitioning. get more for money?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well... we all know that HCG has a short life once reconstituted and after about 8-10 weeks will loose some of its potency. Does anyone think we can fathom a way to partition the powder (before reconstituted) and transfer it into various small sterile vials so that JUST ENOUGH can be reconstituted prior to use and there isnt much waste? I would assume this could be done with a very sensitive digital scale, weighing the powder and dividing it evenly, however im not sure how sterile that would be if at all.....anyone think this can be done?

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
well... we all know that HCG has a short life once reconstituted and after about 8-10 weeks will loose some of its potency. Does anyone think we can fathom a way to partition the powder (before reconstituted) and transfer it into various small sterile vials so that JUST ENOUGH can be reconstituted prior to use and there isnt much waste? I would assume this could be done with a very sensitive digital scale, weighing the powder and dividing it evenly, however im not sure how sterile that would be if at all.....anyone think this can be done?
Im not sure how this works with HCG powda, cause you have no BA in there to prevent bacteria from growing BUT you could pry:

1. Portion powda to preferred quantity...

2. Reconstitute in small beaker/vial.

3. Draw up recon'd HCG, attach whatman

4. Filter into sterile small vial

I am not certain you can filter HCG through a .20 whatman though...I'd assume you could but I'm not sure.

Not worth the trouble overall imho...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure how this works with HCG powda, cause you have no BA in there to prevent bacteria from growing BUT you could pry:

1. Portion powda to preferred quantity...

2. Reconstitute in small beaker/vial.

3. Draw up recon'd HCG, attach whatman

4. Filter into sterile small vial

I am not certain you can filter HCG through a .20 whatman though...I'd assume you could but I'm not sure.

Not worth the trouble overall imho...

yea...but i run shorter cycles 3-4 week "blast/short" cycles. And I toy with the idea of a few shots of HCG to ensure no shutdown during the latter 2 weeks. HCG is cost efficient enough to do this...but not if 95% of it is wasted.

the process above should only take 15-20 minutes. BUT the thing is...could the not reconstituted re-proportioned HCG allow bacterial growth when sitting in a vial? becuase it would only make sense to filter it after reconstitution. and this would be one at a time as needed (depending on how you portion it out).

bump for whether HCG can be flitered with a whatman...?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
find smaller dosed vials. 2000iu vials are great.