HCG Injection Sites

MacDonnell

Awards
Where, besides the belly, is it possible to inject HCG subq and get the same results? Often, I get black and blue marks at the injection sites around the belly, so recently I've changed to upper outer thigh. (I believe this is okay.) Any other areas you can use as injection sites? Does it really matter where on the body, as long as it's a subq injection? Thanks.

Mac

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Where, besides the belly, is it possible to inject HCG subq and get the same results? Often, I get black and blue marks at the injection sites around the belly, so recently I've changed to upper outer thigh. (I believe this is okay.) Any other areas you can use as injection sites? Does it really matter where on the body, as long as it's a subq injection? Thanks.

Mac
If you are using 31ga 5/16" long needle
as long as you do not put needle thru underskin vein, you can put it in just about anywhere.

Upper outer thigh, upper outside quadrant of buttock.

Do not do just under skin shots, that develops sensitivity.

I use always 6" around navel for T and HCG and B12 shots.
Must say that sometimes I develop marks, they last a day or two. I switch to lower half, less marks there, not as easy as on the upper half.

MacDonnell

Awards
Thanks guys. I guess it doesn't really matter then WHERE you inject then, just as long as it's done properly. I'll continue using the thigh, since I do not seem to get black and blue marks there. Appreciate the help!

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
IM does work quicker than SubQ.

The bruising can be prevented by rubbing the area in circles after injecting.

Trevor Miller

Trevor Miller

Awards
You can inject on the back of your arms as well.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You can inject on the back of your arms as well.
As with any thing where you inject does have a huge impact because if i dabetic injects in quad it may take longer for it to react then versus shoting in the stomach. Each medicine can respond differently so just keep notes on what works best for you

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just shoot straight into the glute with a slin pin. This is by far been better and more comfortable than around the navel or anywhere else for me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
takes me bout 36 hours after shoulder IM shot to feel the effect of hCG on my testi size and libido