hcg drops diet...omni diet

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
does anyone follow this protocol? a friend bought the package and started a week ago and just asked me about it, i was reading on it and the baffling part is it purposely creates a protein defficiency

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not familiar with it. Would be more helpful if you can share the actual diet. What I am thinking it is, is those things they sell in drugstores that are labeled as hcg or some spinoff of that and marketted as fat loss products. If so, im sure its bunk

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Haven't looked into the diet itself, but I'll say this much: hcg is a compound found in pregnant woman's pee. It is used clinically to mimic luteinizing hormone. How you derive a diet (that does not include HCG injections) from this baffles me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Of course to me its a fad diet and yes, you can buy the drops at walmart... its basically a moderate pro, high fat, low carb diet with the omni specific drops and their multi vitamin....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so a keto diet and drops...ten days after start up they have lost ten lbs and are forever sold on the supplement as the success? :bs2:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so a keto diet and drops...ten days after start up they have lost ten lbs and are forever sold on the supplement as the success? :bs2:
Basically, the diet only works if you purchase their drops and multi....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even the real HCG diet is a disaster for the typical bber. youre supposed to eat like 500 cals a day... I do not see how this could help with strenkth and or mass

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
not to mention hcg orally won't do chit