HCG advice

puffynips

Awards
Hey all, so I'm coming to the end of a 14 week cycle of test e. After some research it seems wise to incorporate HCG from the last couple of weeks of cycle through to the beginning of PCT. So I ordered it from my source without really knowing what dose it was, paid £30 and now I have one 5000 IU vial of HCG and one of saline sitting in front of me. Now my understanding is that I need to somehow space this 5000IU over four weeks yet its a single use vial. At £30 ($40) a go I can't afford to measure out 500IU and chuck the rest out. This may be a stupid question but my research is taking me round in circles. Any advise is real appreciated. Also interested in other peoples experience of HCG and any noticeable effects I may experience

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get my hcg in 5000iu vials as well. I mix it in 2ml of bac water. You'll find dosing and protocols all over the place. Personally I like to use 500iu (works out to 20 units on a slin pin) 3X week during my entire cycle and it makes a massive difference both while on and coming off. My recommendation would be to stick 750 or 1000 iu for your first 1 or 2 pins and then stick around 500 for the rest....3X a week or eod should be plenty.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll have to mix it and get it into a sterile vial also. Some guys will mix it and just preload all their pins too. Make sure you store that stuff in the refrigerator though!

puffynips

Awards
Cheers Man, I'll def be using it throughout my next cycle, the more I research the more it appears to make sense. So, just a thought, is it a terrible idea to mix it all up n use an empty test vial to store it in? or will I need to get hold of an unused one. Reading between the lines I'm thinking of just mixing it and preloading the syringes which I can then keep in the fridge. My only concern with that was whether it will 'go off' once mixed? I'd also read that 1000IU was a good way to start it off so I'll go with that

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if there is really any science behind doing a larger dose up front or just bro science but it can't hurt. Depending on which doctor's advice you listen to they say that anything over 500 or 750 your really not getting any more use out of it and essentially just wasting hcg. I read up on this and started using on cycle because of libido and ed problems while on and it has definately taken care of that! Plus this cycle while on week 12 of 600mg test/week and week 8 of trest ace at 50mg eod I actually got my wife pregnant....which I really didn't think was possible. Especially after using trest for 2 months - an actual drug made for male contraception. It must be doing something....im excited to get my post cycle bloods to see exactly how it pans out in the end. Needless to say, I think the hcg will be a real game changer to getting yourself back to baseline coming off.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone else can chime in on storage but a sterile vial is cheap and easy to find. Im sure for a few dollars you could have one in under a week.

puffynips

Awards
Yea it looks like I can get one online to arrive in 2 days so will go with that. Thanks for your help mate