hawthorn berries

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
i was at the local big box store and picked up a couple bottles of hawthorn berries (crataegus oxyacantha 565mg) and a few bottles of standardized milk thistle in preperation of a upcoming cycle. i was going to start preloading the hawthorn berries for a few weeks. well, then i come across a thread that says you need Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin hawthorn berry to recieve the benifits of lowering bp. which the label of what i got does not say anything about. i guess i just assumed it was all the same! so, my question is will what i have work or do i need to get the standardized to vitexin version of the extract?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was at the local big box store and picked up a couple bottles of hawthorn berries (crataegus oxyacantha 565mg) and a few bottles of standardized milk thistle in preperation of a upcoming cycle. i was going to start preloading the hawthorn berries for a few weeks. well, then i come across a thread that says you need Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin hawthorn berry to recieve the benifits of lowering bp. which the label of what i got does not say anything about. i guess i just assumed it was all the same! so, my question is will what i have work or do i need to get the standardized to vitexin version of the extract?
Not true. I've used the 5$ bottles of basic hawthorne berry at the same dose and was able to keep my bp stable. I dosed 2 caps twice a day. I would preload for 2 weeks.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Not true. I've used the 5$ bottles of basic hawthorne berry at the same dose and was able to keep my bp stable. I dosed 2 caps twice a day. I would preload for 2 weeks.
right on! thanks for help man!