havoc/tren pulse vs straight thru cycle help??

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Thinking about a pulse of TREN AND EPI COMBO for a 3 day a week work out. I am 208 lbs and able to work out 3 days a week due to hectic work sched.

Just wanted feedback on pulse versu continuous cycle of ED havoc/tren,

If pulsing thinking about on off days to use Novedex XT and livercare, hawthorn berries.

Any thoughts to get the best results from this info???

Also thinking about 1 cap (30 tren/10 epi) for the first week then up it to two (60 tren/20 epi) for the next two weeks and 4th week decreasing to 1 cap 30/10.

Sorry for wrong title: should be tren and epi combo (pulse it or straight thru cycle)
Then my post cycle of Livercare and Novedex XT if pulsing.

If straight thru thinking about 1 cap throught or should I do 60/20 ED??

Thoughts and feedback greatly appreciacted.

Mars1107

Thinking about a pulse of TREN AND EPI COMBO for a 3 day a week work out. I am 208 lbs and able to work out 3 days a week due to hectic work sched.

Just wanted feedback on pulse versu continuous cycle of ED havoc/tren,

If pulsing thinking about on off days to use Novedex XT and livercare, hawthorn berries.

And id get a better pct than novodex xt.

Any thoughts to get the best results from this info???

Also thinking about 1 cap (30 tren/10 epi) for the first week then up it to two (60 tren/20 epi) for the next two weeks and 4th week decreasing to 1 cap 30/10.

Sorry for wrong title: should be tren and epi combo (pulse it or straight thru cycle)
Then my post cycle of Livercare and Novedex XT if pulsing.

If straight thru thinking about 1 cap throught or should I do 60/20 ED??

Thoughts and feedback greatly appreciacted.
yeah i go for a regular cycle or a hybrid, 2 week on 2 week off.

I dont know if the tren will be worth pulsing, some people have done it, and said they like.

and for dosing, do at least 2 caps, i dont know ur weight, but i think 2 caps is normal, thats the min ive seen people do.

and get some better pct than novodex xt.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Thanks for the info.....trying out SPAWN right now so I cant split it. What PCT do you recommend I use?