Havoc/Propadrol - first log

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I'm about to start a Havoc and Propadrol stack in 2 or 3 weeks and it's my first prohormone stack (I have been taking supplements since I've been in high school). I'm 5'11 and I weigh 195 pounds. I've been lifting for 5-6 years now and I'm looking to get lean, dry gains from this stack. Just asking for suggestions on dosages for a 4-5 week cycle with one bottle each. Any other critique will help.

I'm also using:
Animal Flex
Animal Pak
Liver Support
Cycle Support
Real Gains Protein - Universal Nutrition

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I also forgot to mention that I will be running Nolvadex for 4 weeks post cycle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi i cannot help with the prop never ran it but the h-drol for your 1st time and at your lbs i would say 50-50-50-75-75 only go to 75mg if you feel ok if your getting good results stay with the 50 with the Cycle Support your support supps are good and Nolva will work on pct but get a cortisol blocker for pct retain 2 or Lean Xtreme and start that on day 15 of pct good luck bro:cheers:

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
How about an x factor havoc stack ? Would that work?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi i cannot help with the prop never ran it but the h-drol for your 1st time and at your lbs i would say 50-50-50-75-75 only go to 75mg if you feel ok if your getting good results stay with the 50 with the Cycle Support your support supps are good and Nolva will work on pct but get a cortisol blocker for pct retain 2 or Lean Xtreme and start that on day 15 of pct good luck bro:cheers:
he is talking about Havoc not Hdrol.......original poster disregard his dosing suggestions.

20/30/30/40 Havoc
60/60/60/60 Propadrol

Id suggest getting some of the other EST products like the ANA-Pro blend and the Methyl Mass which both have extra Propadrol compound in it.

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
he is talking about Havoc not Hdrol.......original poster disregard his dosing suggestions.

20/30/30/40 Havoc
60/60/60/60 Propadrol

Id suggest getting some of the other EST products like the ANA-Pro blend and the Methyl Mass which both have extra Propadrol compound in it.
Sounds good. I wasn't sure if I should keep the propadrol at 60 or not, or if I should go up to 40 with the Havoc, but that's most likely what I'm going to run them at.

Any one have any suggestions on cardio and calories, I'm looking to stay lean while getting bigger