Havoc otc pct help!

kerela

Awards
Hey everyone,
This is one of my first times posting on AnabolicMinds.com but I'v been using this site and other sites for a long time.

I plan to run Havoc in a few weeks. and this will be my first cycle (I was supposed to run it last December but figured I would learn as much as I could before doing so and to make sure I could do at a time that allowed me to focus on making the best gains)

Havoc
10/20/30/30
or
20/30/30/30

This is my pct so far please critique. (I did not include a SERM and I know I will be flamed for not doing so.) Most of the info is based on otcpct .com

Cycle Support (1 weeks prior, during?, 2 weeks after)
Post Cycle Support (4 weeks right after)
Indole-3-Carbinol (4 weeks right after)
PrimaForce Androstenetrione (replacement for 6 oxo), (4 weeks after Post Cycle Support)
Activate Xtreme, 120 Capsules (4 weeks after Post Cycle Support)

still debating whether to add something for cortisol such as Lean Extreme

MISC
Protein
Fish Oil-joints
Taurine- back pumps

And thats it i believe, let me know how i should tweek it besides for adding a SERM instead.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm man torem is best. Why risk it epi imo 100% shuts you down

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I would start the act ex at the 3rd week of pct. I've ran epi with reversitol and act ex and was fine. Gained about 8 pounds through whole cycle and pct.
I've seen people go both ways with there pct, some use a SERM, some don't.
And yes, you need to run cycle support DURING your cycle; helps with bp and liver problems. Also,, I would consider throwing in some fish oil throughout. Hope that helps.

kerela

Awards
The only problem with Serm for me is obtaining it since I cant do it through a doctor and I am very hesitant about buying it online as a research chemical. Also, if you look at my havoc cycle the dosages are relatively small.

kerela

Awards
Thanks a lot man! Its good to know. Also, did you feel shutdown at all and would you recommend a 10/20/30/30 dossage or a 20/30/30/30 dosage? I really do not want to go up to 40 if im feeling good on 30 since this is my first cycle. And the fish oil is covered.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey everyone,
This is one of my first times posting on AnabolicMinds.com but I'v been using this site and other sites for a long time.

I plan to run Havoc in a few weeks. and this will be my first cycle (I was supposed to run it last December but figured I would learn as much as I could before doing so and to make sure I could do at a time that allowed me to focus on making the best gains)

Havoc
10/20/30/30
or
20/30/30/30

This is my pct so far please critique. (I did not include a SERM and I know I will be flamed for not doing so.) Most of the info is based on otcpct .com

Cycle Support (1 weeks prior, during?, 2 weeks after)
Post Cycle Support (4 weeks right after)
Indole-3-Carbinol (4 weeks right after)
PrimaForce Androstenetrione (replacement for 6 oxo), (4 weeks after Post Cycle Support)
Activate Xtreme, 120 Capsules (4 weeks after Post Cycle Support)

still debating whether to add something for cortisol such as Lean Extreme

MISC
Protein
Fish Oil-joints
Taurine- back pumps

And thats it i believe, let me know how i should tweek it besides for adding a SERM instead.
I would not bother with 10mg of havoc 20/30/30/30 is good or even 40mg the last week. Cycle Support 7-10 day prior to cycle and during cycle(no need to use it in pct if not using a serm). I would start the 6 oxo replacement in 3rd week of the pct(day 15). The AX you could start right away or after 4 weeks does not really matter. LX would be nice if you can afford it start that also on day 15 of pct and run for 4 weeks.

kerela

Awards
I would not bother with 10mg of havoc 20/30/30/30 is good or even 40mg the last week. Cycle Support 7-10 day prior to cycle and during cycle(no need to use it in pct if not using a serm). I would start the 6 oxo replacement in 3rd week of the pct(day 15). The AX you could start right away or after 4 weeks does not really matter. LX would be nice if you can afford it start that also on day 15 of pct and run for 4 weeks.
Thanks! This is good info. Money is not really too big of a factor for buying LX its just that I want to keep bulking after havoc and not have to cut but would you suggest I go with the LX regardless.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks! This is good info. Money is not really too big of a factor for buying LX its just that I want to keep bulking after havoc and not have to cut but would you suggest I go with the LX regardless.
Cortisol can be a problem in pct I would go with it.