3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow ive never been hornier then i am now! Im lovin this cycle so far! 1-test/ 19nor ( wanted to use up the lil bit i had left from before the ban) and havoc, dosing the havoc at 70mgs a day. Back pumps are def manageable and im full all day long it feels like, im hungry and horny as hell!!! lol Oh yea im putting on weight like crazy! The wifey also says im getting veiny as hell!! :lol: :dl: :twisted: :twisted:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My PM box is slightly clear now.
Drink another 20 oz of cold water, that should clear it up. Just look at the chart above the urinal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade do you feel the anti-gyno type quality goes away at higher doses? You still didnt respond to my PM, you hairy bastard! haha

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
All I see is:

"For a good time call: motiv8er" and your number.
Thanks for not posting my number, ;)

And yes, I got your voicemail. ;)

Torque

Torque

Awards
When dosing Havoc do you take all the pills at once or divided doses? Is there any advantage or disadvantage to taking with food?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
When dosing Havoc do you take all the pills at once or divided doses? Is there any advantage or disadvantage to taking with food?

I found no difference with food or without, divide up the dosage evenly all threwout the day, I dont care for the preworkout/postworkout thing, if you are doing 30 mg, I say 1 am, 1 miday, 1 night,spread out even.