havoc/bold 200

lawdogg1

Awards
I am looking for advise for the best ph that will not cause gyno or aggravate gyno. I have done two cycles of tren and one cycle of hdrol in the past. During a cycle of tren i got gyno and had the lump removed, but still have a small amount left. I do not want it to flare up or come back. just lookin to see if either of these (Havoc, bold 200, 1 4 ad) have gyno side effects. I have done reasearch and it seems that they are pretty mild and shouldnt cause gyno?????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me using large doses of Tren (PH). It's supposedly progestin induced gyno that I/we have experienced. So, I have to STAY AWAY from "Progestins", ie. Tren-PH and Max lmg, etc.

From what I have been told, just keep your dosages on the lower side for (Havoc, Bold, etc), but run them longer. You will also keep your gains better too IMO.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i have been running bold(from everybody from iforce to lgi)ran it at 1.6mgs and down. I just recently tried a lil sumthin out to see what the out come would be.

I wuz running bold at 200-400 mgs ed and found that gains came a lil quicker and i didnt have as many stomache issues. Take all doses with as much food as you can, never take that **** on an emp[ty stomache. Also look to increase your acid foods too as this will help with the ph in your stomache, seems that bold is a strong "base" once in your stomache, hence the acid reflux.

lawdogg1

Awards
thanks for the info guys. would u happen to have heard around what dosage is the best for qualitygains and to keep the gyno effect from sneaking up..if there is an ideal cycle or dosage?