havoc and trena cycle, wanting to up the dosage, need opinions..

lumbergh

Awards
First of all, ive run one cycle of PH before. I am using cycle support for on cycle support with fish oil and multi and a very clean diet. Im about 170 lbs and am very lean.

right now running it at 20 mg for havoc and 50 mg for trena though i want to move that up a bit. been on cycle for around 11 days. strength gains have been decent, not much in size but hardness has increased. id expect gains to get alot better next week

i think i need to jack up the dosage though, im only up just under 2 lbs so far and feel like i could handle more

im trying to decide whether to go up on havoc or trena or possibly both. my main concerns are getting my BP values too high, though i have not noticed any negative side effects of that nature whatsoever which is part of the reason i feel i can move up safely.

options are either 30 mg havoc, 50 mg trena or 20mg havoc, 75mg trena or i suppose 30mg havoc, 75mg trena. main goals are putting on clean mass, im already good with getting stronger quickly, but not so good with size.

Any ideas guise?

trying to put on some clean weight here fellas

MOD EDIT: MOVED. READ THE STICKIES!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet like? I put on 8 lbs within 2 weeks w/ epi standalone. You probrably need to up your clean cals.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would up the Havoc as IMO the trena would be more of a blood pressure concern if you have had no problems with 20mg then i would say bump it to 30mg your support supps are good best of luck and i am here if you have question i admit i do not know alot about the trena

lumbergh

Awards
thanks for the response guys.

i forgot to mention previously that its not trenadrol from kilosports, its trena from fast action. the same compound as finegenix magnum

and yea, i do eat a good bit but i have problems putting on clean mass quickly at any time. i reweighed a day ago and weighed in at just under 172 which gives me a gain of just about 3 lbs and all of them look to be clean. so for not quite two weeks work that isnt too bad imo

i will up the havoc and go from there. i think at 30mg i should be fine. im not going to go up to 40 though as from what ive seen most people jsut get increased sides after going that high

intwo

Awards
up then trenx to 90mg/day (3 times a day at 30mg) this alone will give u nice gains, you could run the havoc at the begining of the cycle to kickstart it, trenx takes a few weeks to fully kick in, so maybe...

havoc---trenx---tamoxifen citrate(20mg/ml)
20-------30mg
30-------60mg
30-------90mg
--------- 90mg
----------90mg
-------------------2ml(40mg)
-------------------1.5ml(30mg)
-------------------1ml(20mg)
-------------------1ml(20mg)