Havoc and MMV2??

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone just wondering if anyone had any opinions or personal experience with a Havoc & MMV2 stack??

ive got 2 cycles of Epistane under my belt, from which ive seen substantial gains in strength and size. lately ive been seeing alot of people debating between Epistane or Havoc being better. although i know they are basically identical products i felt like giving Havoc a run and seeing what kind of results it turns out for me personally. ive noticed a few people stacking MMV2 with various PH's (epistane, h/m-drol, etc) and i was debating wether or not to add it to my upcoming Havoc cycle...

any information, opinions, or reflections of personal experience are more than welcome...

Thanks Everyone!!

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
depends on what your goals are.MMV2 would be good to add in if ur cutting.it seems to work pretty good for that.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Personally...the thing I think stacks best with Havoc is Trenadrol. The sides can sometimes get rough, but if you've taken havoc before, then it might be worth giving a try.

Also, if it hasnt been >9 months since your last havoc run, i'd give something else a try.

If you're bulking...have you looked into p-plex? If you're cutting...tried h-drol?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Havoc / MMV2 Excellent stack-Killed my libido/erection strength

That was my last cycle. The MMV2 worked very well with strength gains and I would recommend using it as a Pre-Workout supp only. 4-5 caps pre-workout. That is a very good cycle. The Havoc was really great as well. It KILLED my libido (desire) and erection strength. I would use Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) for PCT. It will help you recover much quicker than Nolva. The Nolva(Tamoxifene Citrate) will kill your libido even worse. Cheers, angel77