Havoc & 4-AD, Test Dirty on Urinalysis?

Cogent

Awards
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol &
4-androstene-3-beta,17-beta-diol

Taking a bunch of it, Havoc 7/day & 4-AD 6/day.

Will this make me test dirty on a standard UA? Or do they not test for elevated Testosterone except in doping tests (like for Powerlifting, Strongman, Bodybuilding Competitions)? I thought the tests for Steroids were more expensive?

I bought these products OTC, so they should be legal?

I want to know because let's say I'm drug tested at work because I get hurt or something, I won't test positive from taking these supplements... or will I?

Also if you happen to know the answer to this question, maybe you know if Fat Burning supplements like Atro-Phex will make you test positive for Amphetamine (because of Synephrine content)?

If anyone in the know could advise, I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks.

Cogent

Awards
4AD is not legal.
Then how come you can buy it online and I just bought a bottle at the store the other day.

It's manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science & it's available at almost every supplement store online that sells prohormones. So is 1-AD.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Then how come you can buy it online and I just bought a bottle at the store the other day.

It's manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science & it's available at almost every supplement store online that sells prohormones. So is 1-AD.
The AMS stuff you should be fine, the Havoc, not so sure about. But wow 7 caps a day on the havoc? Assuming they're 10mg each seems like a lot. :jaw:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh yeah the new crap is legal, but it is junk anyway.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Will this make me test dirty on a standard UA? Or do they not test for elevated Testosterone except in doping tests (like for Powerlifting, Strongman, Bodybuilding Competitions)? I thought the tests for Steroids were more expensive?

I want to know because let's say I'm drug tested at work because I get hurt or something, I won't test positive from taking these supplements... or will I?

Also if you happen to know the answer to this question, maybe you know if Fat Burning supplements like Atro-Phex will make you test positive for Amphetamine (because of Synephrine content)?

What are you being drug tested for? Most will not include testing for androgens...so in all likelihood you're safe there. Ephedrine, psuedoephedrine (found in sudafed and other cold medicines), and other PEA analogues could cause you to test positive for amphetamines. I haven't looked at the atrophex label but I wouldn't be suprised if something could cause a false-positive. This could easily be explained away however if you state that you've been taking an OTC cold medicine.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Oh, lame... Yeah you're right. 4-AD isn't legal. What I have is some new fake supplement. Awesome. Wish I would have read a little more.
What you have listed there is 4-diol, not the AMS 4-androsterone.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
It basically does nothing hence JUNK!!!!!
Have you ever tried it? 4-androsterone doesn't look like junk to me. Do you even understand how its supposed to work? All the feedback on these AMS products that I've seen has been good from those who have actually used it.

Most people who yell things like "JUNK!!!" have never tried it and assume it to be merely DHEA. This is NOT just DHEA.

Cogent

Awards
I don't really believe any product sold as a steroid OTC is going to work. That's just my opinion.

I'll tell you if they work in about a week or so.

I feel a strange feeling today, not sure if it's the effect of the Havoc, but I have a screaming headache and a strange warm feeling even though it's cold out.

I wonder if these pills are even legit. They had a tamper seal on the top and the seal on top of the bottle, but why is there plastic cellophane material jammed into the top?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I don't really believe any product sold as a steroid OTC is going to work. That's just my opinion.

I'll tell you if they work in about a week or so.

I feel a strange feeling today, not sure if it's the effect of the Havoc, but I have a screaming headache and a strange warm feeling even though it's cold out.

I wonder if these pills are even legit. They had a tamper seal on the top and the seal on top of the bottle, but why is there plastic cellophane material jammed into the top?
If you don't think OTC steroids are going to work you're dead wrong. Many of these OTC steroids are much more potent than the illicit ones. The fact that they're legal doesnt mean anything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cellophane prevents the capsules from bouncing around inside the bottle and breaking. Some companies use cotton, but since we are using clear bottles, the cellophane was more attractive.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol &

Taking a bunch of it, Havoc 7/day & 4-AD 6/day.

I bought these products OTC, so they should be legal?

If anyone in the know could advise, I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks.
If you are reffering to a standard urinalysis I can assure you they are only testing the urine diagnostically for sources of infection(increased wbc and nitrites), blood, protein, PH, glucose, billirubin and specific gravity(essentially hydration status). Now as far as being injured on the job that protocol is a whole different story. I will tell you that they will not be testing for anabolics/androgens if you do become injured on the job. Testing for stuff like that is very expensive and NOT standard drug testing protocol in most situations. They will follow a chain of custody obtaining blood and urine for their standard drug testing. This will likely include testing for Amphetamines, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines(valium,ativan,xanax) Cocaine, ETOH(alcohol), Opiates( codeine, morphine,oxycodone,hydrocodone,hydromorphone), PCP, and THC.

Now lets say you pop positive on a drug test for amphetamines. There are many OTC products that can cause a positive result(ephedrine,psuedoephedrine), however I will tell you that you would need to use them ALOT to have them become positive on a standard drug panel. If this does ever happen you would have a strong arguement as many OTC products can interfer with testing results. As a result you would most likely be retested at a later date.

Many times people are taking presciption meds like Percocet or Xanax when testing takes place. In cases like this as long as you can provide the proof of script you're safe. If you were taking an OTC product that you would need to list the products you had taken and they would follow up on it to determine if the substances ingested would interfer/alter testing results.

Every substance is metabolized via hepatic and renal pathways at a slightly different rate varying between individuals. Hope this helps you out :thumbsup:

Cogent

Awards
If you are reffering to a standard urinalysis I can assure you they are only testing the urine diagnostically for sources of infection(increased wbc and nitrites), blood, protein, PH, glucose, billirubin and specific gravity(essentially hydration status). Now as far as being injured on the job that protocol is a whole different story. I will tell you that they will not be testing for anabolics/androgens if you do become injured on the job. Testing for stuff like that is very expensive and NOT standard drug testing protocol in most situations. They will follow a chain of custody obtaining blood and urine for their standard drug testing. This will likely include testing for Amphetamines, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines(valium,ativan,xanax) Cocaine, ETOH(alcohol), Opiates( codeine, morphine,oxycodone,hydrocodone,hydromorphone), PCP, and THC.

Now lets say you pop positive on a drug test for amphetamines. There are many OTC products that can cause a positive result(ephedrine,psuedoephedrine), however I will tell you that you would need to use them ALOT to have them become positive on a standard drug panel. If this does ever happen you would have a strong arguement as many OTC products can interfer with testing results. As a result you would most likely be retested at a later date.

Many times people are taking presciption meds like Percocet or Xanax when testing takes place. In cases like this as long as you can provide the proof of script you're safe. If you were taking an OTC product that you would need to list the products you had taken and they would follow up on it to determine if the substances ingested would interfer/alter testing results.

Every substance is metabolized via hepatic and renal pathways at a slightly different rate varying between individuals. Hope this helps you out :thumbsup:
Awesome, thx for the information. Btw; what are hepatic and renal pathways? Hmmmn, guess I have to search wikipedia. How do you know all this, anyway?

I do know that Ephedra and Pseudoephedrine will make you test positive for Amphetamine. But since Synephrine is still a chemical isomer to Amphetamine, I've read it can cause a cross positive result for Amphetamine. I guess if that happens, I can just say I was taking Atro-Phex by BSN. You'd think they'd say on the label that it might cause you to test positive for Amphetamine. But I guess it isn't required...

Well I'm just gonna keep pumping iron until I get my 24" arms. Thx again.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thx for the information. Btw; what are hepatic and renal pathways? Hmmmn, guess I have to search wikipedia. How do you know all this, anyway?

I do know that Ephedra and Pseudoephedrine will make you test positive for Amphetamine. But since Synephrine is still a chemical isomer to Amphetamine, I've read it can cause a cross positive result for Amphetamine. I guess if that happens, I can just say I was taking Atro-Phex by BSN. You'd think they'd say on the label that it might cause you to test positive for Amphetamine. But I guess it isn't required...

Well I'm just gonna keep pumping iron until I get my 24" arms. Thx again.
When I said hepatic(liver) and renal(kidney) pathways I meant their function in the process of metabolism and elimination from the body....sorry i was a little vague on that :).

I know about this stuff because i'm a registered nurse. I've been working in emergency medicine for about 7 years and i see this stuff all the time. I can't tell you how many people i've had sent in by their jobs for drug screens.

Good luck and keep pumping iron brotha!!