Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm no LG rep, but I'd be willing to give out a COUPLE of samples from my personal stash to give peeps who HAVEN't had ASGT.

That's how much I stand by the product.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no LG rep, but I'd be willing to give out a COUPLE of samples from my personal stash to give peeps who HAVEN't had ASGT.

:bigeyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow man! That is incredibly generous of you!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking foward to reviewing these products!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok LG I still love my bulk powders, Im not gonna lie but ASGT is by far the best value on a premade preworkout drink. It's very rounded. Not too much stimulant, etc. If I wanted a diuretic I would drink coffee or tea... You know?

Once my cashflow is better I will definitely invest in this product. Actually, I may get a tub to help me with PCT on my SD cycle. Looking forward to being able to play with the dosages. Thanks again for the sample sorry if I sound like a broken record.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok LG I still love my bulk powders, Im not gonna lie but ASGT is by far the best value on a premade preworkout drink. It's very rounded. Not too much stimulant, etc. If I wanted a diuretic I would drink coffee or tea... You know?

Once my cashflow is better I will definitely invest in this product. Actually, I may get a tub to help me with PCT on my SD cycle. Looking forward to being able to play with the dosages. Thanks again for the sample sorry if I sound like a broken record.
Thank you very much for the kind words my friend! I might have to quote you on that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so, are you still going to send samples out as they become available??? i am feeling left out here.:sad3:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the kind words my friend! I might have to quote you on that!
no problem man if the product sucked I would tell you it sucked, i try and be a straight shooter but when the product is circa 20 dollars and nothing short of awesome, ya gotta spread the word. I may run a log of it after PCT.. (i dont know if it'd be good to log it during pct, for a couple reasons)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, are you still going to send samples out as they become available??? i am feeling left out here.:sad3:
you know it brother! lol...still waiting on them to be available. No one expected them to be completely wiped out :damnit:

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
How can I get ahold of a sample, as I know they seem that they are out?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can I get ahold of a sample, as I know they seem that they are out?
I and any LG rep here are the only sources for a sample and we all have the same source lol. No one is able to get any samples right now at all.

I know they are being made now and should be done soon. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bigt and razorback...I'm not an LG rep but I'll send u a sample...PM me

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Bump there's 720 gram tubs online for 19.99 plus shipping if you google search and look hard enough. Very good deal

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Well today is my 1st day off clen, so I decided today will be the day I try these products.
Can anyone offer some advice on dosing? I usually eat a meal 1 hour pre w/o and then hit the gym. Im about to have a pre w/o shake actually should I take the AS in like 30 minutes then the AP 15 min pre? Im worried the food will mess with absorption.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well today is my 1st day off clen, so I decided today will be the day I try these products.
Can anyone offer some advice on dosing? I usually eat a meal 1 hour pre w/o and then hit the gym. Im about to have a pre w/o shake actually should I take the AS in like 30 minutes then the AP 15 min pre? Im worried the food will mess with absorption.
I would take the ASGT about 45mins (it really builds up) before workout and the AP like 25-20 mins before workout. I have had my ASGT near food and it didn't seem to interfere with absorption.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would take the ASGT about 45mins (it really builds up) before workout and the AP like 25-20 mins before workout. I have had my ASGT near food and it didn't seem to interfere with absorption.
Hmmmm... Im drinking my oat/milk/cottage cheese/ bannana/ whey shake right now. So I should take the AS in 15 min, I really hope it doesn't mess with absorption.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... Im drinking my oat/milk/cottage cheese/ bannana/ whey shake right now. So I should take the AS in 15 min, I really hope it doesn't mess with absorption.
Trust me, your gonna feel, and it is gonna intensify every few minutes..

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, your gonna feel, and it is gonna intensify every few minutes..
Looking forward to it, today is leg day and as usual Im not looking forward to it, so I need something to light a fire under my a$$.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it, today is leg day and as usual Im not looking forward to it, so I need something to light a fire under my a$$.
Leg day for me = almost puke my guts out day..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump there's 720 gram tubs online for 19.99 plus shipping if you google search and look hard enough. Very good deal
That right there is a steal!!!
That price will be going up very soon. If you want that now, move quick.
The food WILL mess with absorption. You may have to double your ASGT dose to get the effect of 1 on empty.

Okay this is what I reccomend you do if you HAVE to have a meal 1 hr prior:

1 hr pre w/o - meal
15 mins pre w/o - 20g ASGT
Intra workout - AP
Immediately post workout - Postal
30 mins-1hr post w/o - meal

Let me know how this works out for you.
see above

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guess I wont be consuming my asgt near food, never seemed to interfere though.. But, I'll take your word for it.. And I-GH-1 and GHenerate, should I also dose those away from food?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Met, I already mixed up the AS but I will hold off on drinking it for another 30 min. Im stoked for this stuff.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I wont be consuming my asgt near food, never seemed to interfere though.. But, I'll take your word for it.. And I-GH-1 and GHenerate, should I also dose those away from food?
Have you tried it on both an empty stomach and with food? If not, try it on empty and lower the dose and let me know if it's the same lol. My guess is no, it will not.

Yes, take igh1/ghen with no food OR with no carbs (no more than 9g). Anything over 10g of carbs blunts GH.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Met, I already mixed up the AS but I will hold off on drinking it for another 30 min. Im stoked for this stuff.
Can't wait to hear you thoughts bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so that is SOOO incredibly generous of you bro! wow!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear you thoughts bro!
Well Im eating my post w/o meal right now and my legs still feel like rubber when I walk lol.

The focus with this stack was amazing to say the least. Tunnel vision best describes the effects of this stuff. Its not a hard core stimulant effect, just intense focus and aggression. Almost right after finishing a set, I would be ready to go again and I was pacing around feeling like I was an inhuman machine sent to seek out and destroy all iron I cross paths with.

The taste of AS was my least favorite, but nothing to bitch and moan about. The other products tasted just fine and I actually enjoyed sipping on the AP during my w/o. Postal was great because I was woozy from beating the hell out of my legs and it was something light on my stomach so I enjoyed that as well.

Thanks for letting me try this stuff out Met and LG! You guys should get together with NP and put this stack on their site with competitive pricing. It would sell like crazy

On a side note, I would like to see larger sized tubs of BC+EAA. 60 serving tubs for about $25-30 would be awesome and would be the most competitively priced amino supplement on the market(although I think it already is the cheapest on the market lol). Ive been eating the watermelon kiwi straight out of the tub when Im craving sugar at night lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Im eating my post w/o meal right now and my legs still feel like rubber when I walk lol.

The focus with this stack was amazing to say the least. Tunnel vision best describes the effects of this stuff. Its not a hard core stimulant effect, just intense focus and aggression. Almost right after finishing a set, I would be ready to go again and I was pacing around feeling like I was an inhuman machine sent to seek out and destroy all iron I cross paths with.

The taste of AS was my least favorite, but nothing to bitch and moan about. The other products tasted just fine and I actually enjoyed sipping on the AP during my w/o. Postal was great because I was woozy from beating the hell out of my legs and it was something light on my stomach so I enjoyed that as well.

Thanks for letting me try this stuff out Met and LG! You guys should get together with NP and put this stack on their site with competitive pricing. It would sell like crazy

On a side note, I would like to see larger sized tubs of BC+EAA. 60 serving tubs for about $25-30 would be awesome and would be the most competitively priced amino supplement on the market(although I think it already is the cheapest on the market lol). Ive been eating the watermelon kiwi straight out of the tub when Im craving sugar at night lol.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review this man! We are currently working on some new idea with NP so rest assured, the wheels are in motion.

As for the bigger servings of branch chains, there was talk of this but I'm not sure where it stands. I'll check up for you guys :D

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Tunnel vision best describes the effects of this stuff. Its not a hard core stimulant effect, just intense focus and aggression. Almost right after finishing a set, I would be ready to go again and I was pacing around feeling like I was an inhuman machine sent to seek out and destroy all iron I cross paths with.
Can't agree more.. 'tunnel vision'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very cool, big. i am gonna take you up on the offer-i really want to try this stuff.:beerchug:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very cool, big. i am gonna take you up on the offer-i really want to try this stuff.:beerchug:
You are definitely going to like it BigT, AS-GT is some good stuff!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna be back soon you guys... I can't officially say when, but the rumors that I have heard are sooner than later.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Jump on the samples... Pretty awesome that you get hooked up with 2 servings on the house.

Been using the ASGT for about 3 weeks now. 2 scoops, chase that with a little bubble gum Trident :lol:... My experience is that it's less of a "pump" product, but really elevates energy, intensity, and focus. Even made the monotonous cardio go smoothly - which usually sucks on a calorie defecit. Much easier to maintain strength as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

:fest30:I just got word that it will be sometime next week. I'll keep you guys updated.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo::fest30::yo:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Jump on the samples... Pretty awesome that you get hooked up with 2 servings on the house.

Been using the ASGT for about 3 weeks now. 2 scoops, chase that with a little bubble gum Trident :lol:... My experience is that it's less of a "pump" product, but really elevates energy, intensity, and focus. Even made the monotonous cardio go smoothly - which usually sucks on a calorie defecit. Much easier to maintain strength as well.
Good points. As far as pumps are concerned, we combine ASGT with Anadraulic Pump, it's that much more powerful, and delivers one hell of a pump. Dose for dose the most effective and powerful pre-workout combo on the market, hands down.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Good points. As far as pumps are concerned, we combine ASGT with Anadraulic Pump, it's that much more powerful, and delivers one hell of a pump. Dose for dose the most effective and powerful pre-workout combo on the market, hands down.
Word up... Anadraulic Pump is on my list of devious things to try...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i sent a pm but i havent gotten anything ..can some1 get me a sample or 2 of this quickly

its buy 2get1 free sumwhere :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i sent a pm but i havent gotten anything ..can some1 get me a sample or 2 of this quickly

its buy 2get1 free sumwhere :)
You are in a very long line my friend :lol: as soon as you are next in line, I will mail out your sample. I can only send out so many a week and right now there is literally ZERO ASGT, samples in stock. We had to have more made. We had NO idea that it was going to all fly off the shelf so fast.

We expect sometime next week for it to be ready.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
We had NO idea that it was going to all fly off the shelf so fast.
It's a great product at a great price.. I'm looking at anadraulic pump at a great price at the moment.. if that stuff is as good as ASGT I'll be really happy..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
U can haz ony if dem abz or nelly typez body uz wantzzzZZzZ