have nolva clomid letro need advise got screwed by fakesearch pct

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcssassin

Awards
I bought a research pct that was fake left me shut down with gyno ( from acl tren) that is tender some days and not others it has been 2 years!!!!!

just got the real stuff pills not fakesearch. I would have gotten it sooner but could not( seizures and such)

how should i dose this to bring back my balls ( still at 50%)and stop the slow progression of gyno that is still very very slowly progressing????

After all this time do i own the gyno or is it reverse able? dont have saggy tits rather just they are pointed now one slightly larger than the other (some call this puffy nipples)

Please give me a corrective dosing scheme and any knowledge you have as to how i fix this problem

mcssassin

Awards
lol non one one this site is smart enuf to answer this? I guess ill go to a site with more educated people.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Since you are so educated, why are you asking questions? I assume you have the answers you are looking for.. being that you are "smart enuf"..

mcssassin

Awards
LOL at navy! Not making sense of what i wrote huh? I came here desperate for help! My statements were nothing more than persuasion for someone to feel challenged and try to help me(not tastefull but I was desperate). In no way navy did I say im so smart,Or say I know the answer do you? Is that what you read??? I never claimed to be educated if I did why would I ask such a question??? P.S im educated enuf to be able to read!

i have came up with a plan and it has worked great so far the boys are coming back im so happy.. If any one is interested ill post it. to early for gyno info but the boys are coming back!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
LOL at navy! Not making sense of what i wrote huh? I came here desperate for help! My statements were nothing more than persuasion for someone to feel challenged and try to help me(not tastefull but I was desperate). In no way navy did I say im so smart,Or say I know the answer do you? Is that what you read??? I never claimed to be educated if I did why would I ask such a question??? P.S im educated enuf to be able to read!

i have came up with a plan and it has worked great so far the boys are coming back im so happy.. If any one is interested ill post it. to early for gyno info but the boys are coming back!
if you dont know how to dose nolva, then i sure hope that this was your first cycle. and since we aren't educated enough to know, try the search bar, it works wonders.

mcssassin

Awards
LOL another one? Did you read the thread the first line says i got a bunk (research pct) If I really thought that would i be here asking questions? First of all i dossed the fake torem just as i was sopposed to 120/90/90/60 and how do you dose letro clomid and nolva is still the question? LOL read the thread im not askin for the standard figure it out ur self biaatch, research the answer ( = I dont know ) This is so common these days on this site.. Dont get me wrong there are smart people here thats why i come here.. but this site used to help people! now its all about who can point the bigger finger at one another to feel superior!

mcssassin

Awards
read the tread

if you dont know how to dose nolva, then i sure hope that this was your first cycle. and since we aren't educated enough to know, try the search bar, it works wonders.
Such a typical cop out WHEN YOU DONT HAVE AN ANSWER, PLEASE DONT RESPOND save the hating and anger for whoever ur mad at? Im not an internet tough guy so you win! Way to go! so with that said please stop hating and only add info if you have it!

mcssassin

Awards
This site used to have guys like Tripdog, Dr. d, Irish cannon and countless others who tried to help people! Not a bunch of guys who feel smarter by calling other peoples questions stupid!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
this site is plenty helpful can you hint at the fake research chemical site so we can avoid it?

mcssassin

Awards
I look forward t hearing from them guys. I Will help u guys when u help me. I think thats fair

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
All you need to know about GYNO

Hope this answers all of the questions regarding gyno prevention and reversal, the use of letrozole and other anti-e’s. I will go over everything in very simple easy to understand language. Also we are talking about estrogen gyno here, not progesterone (but using letro will stop progesterone related problems as well since it inhibits all estrogen anyways). Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual areola, not a lump under it.

Let me make this first point very clear, as I state in my signature this is from my personal experience, so whether you agree with it or not is your own issue. I have helped many people with gyno and it has worked just fine for them as well.

To first understand why you are doing what you are doing I am going to go over a few things and a few definitions:

SERM– Selective estrogen receptor modulator. These drugs work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (but not impossible by any means) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects.
Most common forms: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Clomiphene (Clomid)
AI – Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI’s prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.
Most common forms: Anastrozole (l-dex, a-dex), Exemestane (Aromasin), Femara (letrozole). For our purpose of reversing gyno we are interested in Letro.

Letro and your sex drive:
Letrozole will suppress your sex drive. This is another reason why it is so important to act on preventing gyno as soon as possible. Since we all know that Test should be run in every cycle this will cancel out the effect of sex drive suppression.

Running letro to prevent gyno:
If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don’t know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

This brings me to my next point. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone/estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

I hope this covers most of the issues

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Pros: Cheap. Effective for gyno prevention.
Cons: Heptatoxicity. Studies have shown it to lower IGF levels (I don't feel like citing, but it's about 20% decrease...IMO no biggie).
Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20
Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%.

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid):
Reputation: Second most popular. Usually taken the first week or so to speed up Testosterone recovery with Tamoxifen being taken the whole therapy.
Pros: Better than Tamoxifen for HTPA regernation. Less heptatoxicity. Does not lower IGF.
Cons: Less effective against gyno. Can cause emotional issues. May Cause blurred vision. Hot Flashes.
Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

NOW WHO WAS THE COMPANY YOU GOT THE FAKE RESEARCH CHEMS FROM.. PM IT TO ME..THANKS.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Such a typical cop out WHEN YOU DONT HAVE AN ANSWER, PLEASE DONT RESPOND save the hating and anger for whoever ur mad at? Im not an internet tough guy so you win! Way to go! so with that said please stop hating and only add info if you have it!
not mad at anyone. just annoys me when someone sits by their computer and if they dont get a response immediately, they start whining like a little girl. oh and i dont have answers? try 40/20/20/10. and the reason i said this is because the damn question has been answered a million times and it gets annoying seeing the same sh.t all over the board. its right up there with "i have gyno help!". and gtfo with the internet tough guy bullsh.t. there was no "toughness" about my post. have a nice day.

mcssassin

Awards
Really I guess there is some confusion about what I asked I wanted to know if there was a diff protocol for restarting the hpta after such an extended period of time... I stated i had 3 drugs and wanted to know an effective dosing scheme.......thanks for the input mball I will try all 3 at 40/20/20/10 s.m.h ..... and it was 4 days before you blessed me with take it all at a stupid dose thanks. (I sat by my pc the whole time).. letro should never be taken at 40 ml lol.. please do not parrot things you do not understand (squakk) poly want a cracker?

mcssassin

Awards
If any one has a real answer the have experience with and not just a parrot answer please let me know

robs7768

Awards
Guys,

This is my ****ty scenario, if anyone has a serious suggestion, it will be much appreciated. I have been on testosterone Cypionate @ 100mg twice a week for 2 and a half years. my current lab has my T level at 813. I did this through a hormone clinic and have never been off this regimine (probably a mistake). The doctor who ran the clinic moved on and the new Dr. wants $700 for his fee to have me as his patient and write the rx. I don't have the $700 and just ran out of my testosterone. I'm freaked out that after over 2 years of being on test. I will develop gyno by going cold turkey. Also, from what i've read here, there are a lot of people who end up buying useless counterfeits or animal grade product. If i buy product online are there reliable sources out of the us that won't screw you? Also, I have some old Androgel 1% in 5 g packets. Should I try to use this in the meantime?

mcssassin

Awards
that was a nolva dose, but thanks for being mature.
what part of ur answer was mature? :*******: ? if it was nolva why didnt you say so? It seems you are more of a troll than anything I assume you are a old member messing with me! other wise you are a tard :eek:p: and you can shut up troll I feel bad for you :whiner: :kidding: shut up parrot squak squak

mball52

Awards
  • Established
what part of ur answer was mature? :*******: ? if it was nolva why didnt you say so? It seems you are more of a troll than anything I assume you are a old member messing with me! other wise you are a tard :eek:p: and you can shut up troll I feel bad for you :whiner: :kidding: shut up parrot squak squak
if you are running steroids without knowing a nolva dose anyway, then you, sir are the retarded one.

Status
Not open for further replies.