hate to say it

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got my stuff yesteday...pretty happy...wish i would have been one of the ones who got samples and a t-shirt though

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That's great! Happy to hear you got your goodies :) One word of advice - next time you want samples or shirt, put it in the comments section when you place the order ;) not promising it'll work but u never know.....

got my stuff yesteday...pretty happy...wish i would have been one of the ones who got samples and a t-shirt though

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
But I don't think I will be ordeering from nutraplanet anymore. I. Usally spend anywhere freom 100 to 200 a month on supps depending what I get, well I recently order 190 dollars with of stuff it has been like 10 to 12 days and my order still has not shipped, because the protein is out of stock, it really bums me out that the rest of the order wasn't shipped, other company's I have used beforee I found nutra would have ate the shipping charges and just sent the protein later knowing they would easily make that have me order from them monthly...sorry about the rant just really have been excited for the swole stack and hemovol
suprised to hear that you "wish" for a shirt of a company that you dont plan on supporting anymore. interesting.

TJM5054

Well placed another small order on Saturday with Nutraplanet before my planned big order that I was going to place either this Friday or early next week. Still waiting for it to be shipped.

Placed 8 other orders with 8 other sites to do some shipping comparison on Saturday. Waiting for 1 order to ship (Nutraplanets) with 6 of the others expected to be delivered by tomorrow (through mainly UPS and USPS, 1 Fedex) and 1 expected Thursday.

Once again this was another small order with item status as "In Stock Now!"

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn that those statements are somewhere on the shopping site already, I may be wrong but I think i have read them before.

To the other poster about the late orders and not taking a proactive approach. I do not understand the thinking behind that at all. Everything in life that is late coming, we jump the gun and start asking questions about what is going on.

When we go to a Dr appointment scheduled for 10AM and we are sitting there and it is 11:30, do we just wait until the clerk comes out and explains why they are 1.5hrs late to call our names or do we check the window to find out what the hell is taking so long?

When you are picking someone up or someone is riding with you and meeting you somewhere at 1pm, and it is now 1:40pm and they have not shown up, do we sit there twiddling our thumbs waiting or do we call them up and ask where the hell are they?

All of these are the same types of concepts. Something is being promised in a certain time frame and it is not there, so we just sit or are we being proactive?
Your justifing being mislead by saying its your job to be proactive.

Now Nutra has an absolute fantastic CS deparment and are willing to go the extra mile when you talk to them. If a personal email wasnt sent about the delay then nutra dropped the ball. Sorry Nutra facts are facts. Everyone makes mistakes. Its not reason to dump on NP or abandon their services. I do, however, feel that you should try and be more proactive. If you want information straight up then you need to make a phone call. You cant just send an email, get an obvious generic response, leave it at that, and get bent out of shape. Calling them is easy and their reps are very curtious and willing to help and point you in the direction of the best possible option. I also think expecting them to pay double shipping is nonsense. Nutrapro's price cant be beat and dont think that they should make a special shipment because they cant keep it on the shelves. For future reference, If you order hasnt "shipped" By the latest ETA day then something is up and you need to make the call because, when they have the product, they get their orders out asap. Dont be afraid to call their CS. Their reps are so friendly your going to find yourself wanting to call them even when you dont have and order just to say whats up lol:phone::smlove2:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW.

Some guys are ****ing soft, I honestly hope they never have a real actual problem ordering something online.

God bless Nutra and the reps.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
WOW.

Some guys are ****ing soft, I honestly hope they never have a real actual problem ordering something online.

God bless Nutra and the reps.
Whatever dude.

Jk :p

I sold a laptop on ebay once, guy who bought it paid through paypal with a stolen CC. You'd think I'd be covered, but paypal does not offer any kind of protection from CC fraud. Its in the super fine print, so few days later my paypal account is -2000, after shipping the laptop. I immediately switch my bank account number so they cant pull it form the attached bank aco****, and delete all my cc info so they cant charge it to anything. Then I start the long battle. Eventually I just had a lawyer send a pro-bono letter to them, I didnt hear about it for 1.5 years, when some random collection agency sent a letter saying I could settle for 50% Great thing about that is when they offer a "settlement" to you, it means they actually have to legal grounds to collect the debt, and they are just trying to make some money. So I ignored the letter, been 6 months, no negatives on my credit report, score is 737 and rising.

Businesses often times sell debt to collection agencies, when this happens you are not legally obligated to settle the debt anymore, and so they offer you a settlement, on the grounds that most people will be fooled and settle for the lowered price. I am never fooled though :D

Moral of the story = 1 week late protein shipment = nothing compared to **** that could go wrong when you do finaincial things online.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
.................Moral of the story = 1 week late protein shipment = nothing compared to **** that could go wrong when you do finaincial things online.
You summed it up much more eloquently than I could, I too have had to get a lawyer involved at one point in the past, I also waited 4 months for my rifle upper to get built, after numerous emails back and forth blaming suppliers, Im in limbo right now waiting for parts ordered over a month ago from a very reputable company I have dealt with for years, again, due to a supplier issue, with a posted ship date that just keeps getting pushed back, and I wont even go into the "well known" online supplement company who consistently miss ships/or short ships orders missing products while charging the full amount and has had countless customers credit cards compromised/stolen after doing business with them.

Everyone is entitled to their own feelings, and Im entitled to mine, and it makes me angry when I read some unnecessarily negative things posted relating to an outstanding company like NutraPlanet, who, as Ive said many times before, is without a doubt the absolute best online merchant I have ever or probably will ever deal with. Ive literally spent thousands of dollars and gotten dozens of orders from Nutra or the old sister site Supreme, and have never had an issue of any consequence. A slight shipping delay is little more than paltry annoyance or minor inconvenience compared to what actual problems can and do arise dealing with online businesses all the time.