Has the forumula of Craze changed?

FatBurner2008

Awards
I recall when Craze first came out there was some question on the ingredients.

Has the formula changed at all since it initially debuted?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thatd be an understatement to say it just changed.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
oh boy i could go 3 scoops of furious melon right about now!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
as far as i'm aware the formula hasn't changed... you might want to google craze. it got pulled off the shelves months ago.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Your right... Here I thought it was reintroduced.

as far as i'm aware the formula hasn't changed... you might want to google craze. it got pulled off the shelves months ago.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
They launched a new pre workout in the UK called Frenzy. It's nothing special, not as great as some of the reviews flying around about it! I wouldn't buy it again and defo not for £36.99!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I heard they were going to reformulate craze and bring it back to the states for sale. I'm sure it won't be anything like the previous version. Weather or not that happens... no one knows for sure.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I recall when Craze first came out there was some question on the ingredients.

Has the formula changed at all since it initially debuted?
You know the old one contain an ETH analouge right?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
There was only one obvious reason it was any good, otherwise it's just a run of the mill prop blend pre workout.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well, i have noticed a huge difference between batches. the newer shiny tubs i felt not even close, a day later try a non shiny label tub, full of shards lolz... and aabra ka dabra, tunnel vision with god mode focus and energy. unlike the previous day, mild focus and chilled mellow feeling

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both Craze and Prodigy at one point for me where the strongest pwo's id ever touched. I preached about them for as long as I could. But then when ****z went down neither do it for me. I have looked for several months to find one even close. Just a week ago i had on order come in and boom this stuff is almost like taking the original xenadrine rfa 1 with eph and putting into powder form. Wicked as it can get. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Recently I've tried platinum labs defcon 1. I feel it's similar to craze. Great pumps & decent energy & focus.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Olympus labs New pure workout, conqu3r, is my favorite now. It was literally the best thing I had used in almost a year.

I think is definitely worth giving it a shot.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you guys should try katana... also Maxout as soon as its out. I think they will both be as close legally as you can get to Craze.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I heard they were going to reformulate craze and bring it back to the states for sale. I'm sure it won't be anything like the previous version. Weather or not that happens... no one knows for sure.
Is it possible to get a sample of this stuff?

I'm at a stand-still between this and STIMaholic.. I have a sample coming of that, but I'd really like to try Defcon1

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Not sure where to get samples. I got a half tub to try from the supplement retailer that I buy from. It's ok. Google reviews on it to see what others are saying.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
LOL wow people are still talking about Craze?!? I remember hearing all the rage about it early on, not sure on the time frame maybe 3-4 years ago? anyways I ordered one, took one scoop, didn't feel a thing! increased to two scoops, didn't feel a thing! I started reading around on the forums, and it sounded like they were manufacturing so much that some batches were ineffective? Don't quote me on that but I think that's what the consensus was. Wish I would have gotten a hold of a legit jar!

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
The legit stuff was awesome man. I miss that sh*t lol

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
you guys should try katana... also Maxout as soon as its out. I think they will both be as close legally as you can get to Craze.
This^^^. It's great by itself but is superb with some dopadex and Sns daa. Last week added in alcar. Treating me very well. Just the dopadex alone with it is awesome though.