HAS BEING ON TRT LIMITED YOUR CHOICE OF SUPPLEMENTS?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

the question says it all really . Apart fromthe pre wo post wo drinks, the creatines, beta alanine , citrilline malate ,etc there seems little scope for taking advantage of some really good supplements at the moment but they are all linked to manipulating hormones,

A designer steroid may compliment the treatment , but its not the route i want to follow or even try to get a legit aas.

So to those on trt , has your choice been limited ?

thanks

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
you try try something with alcar in it to increase effectiveness of trt. free test may be a good compliment in my opinion to trt

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like you are referring mostly to test boosters. why would a test booster interest you if you're on test unless there are other ingredients in the product that appeal to you? as said above freeing up t is good if you need that but bw will tell you where you stand there.

so to answer your question do i feel my choices are limited? no. do i feel most supps would be a waste? yes

ill tell you what t-booster i take, well actually 2 that i rotate. i take them not for t-boosting but for the overall ingredient profile. hcgenerate by ntbm and dtp/dthc by diesel.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What could be better than stacking a good lean gainer like Superdrol to good prescription Test?? Or maybe a milder Epistane or Halodrol. Limits , IMO, are only expanded on TRT because you have a legitimate script for what most guys have to get black market.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Well first off, true TRT is usually only a dosage of 250mg every 14 days, so all your really doing is supplementing what isn't there anymore. Because your testosterone is coming from an exogeneous source now, I see no logic in behind trying to elevate what is no longer being produced anymore.