Has anyone used Ultra H.O.T.ter yet?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered why they would put out a PCT product that is methylated ......That is wierd I thought part of the PCT theory was to allow your body to recover doesn't sound like they are to concerned about your liver .
This goes for ALRI and any brand, product...methylation does NOT imply liver damage.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I've just gotta throw this in there because I've talked to Max about Retain, and he helped me out when I was using it for PCT. He clearly showed in a the thread you posted the difference between before and after Retain use. I as a matter a fact commented that he actually looked better before, when only seeing the front shot. But he then posted up the back shots and indeed there was a difference. But it was minimal and Max showed that with an honest post. His pics on ALRI's it clearly says he was using the "Gain and Retain" stack which uses Ergo Max, which given the proper Diet and Training would most certainly yeild great results. I don't recall Max ever saying it was all because of Retain, and I even questioned him via PM if Retain had the so called Clen effect because I didn't get that one bit.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
KS Attack = Kilosports Attack. Sorry. :) Similar gains to M1T without the sides? Hype. Im sure ALR will act all calm and say Im "misguided" like he does about PA and anyone else who attacks him. ALRI puts out some great products, but this is just pure underhanded. While he is downplaying methylated ATD being so crappy at raising test, if it was so great, then you can ask him why he decided to push this product on us after he knew the results, why it isnt on his site, and why the tests have gone missing. Shady indeed.
Who or what is Pa?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*Hisses and makes the sign of the cross*

He who we dare not speaketh his name!

lol

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to follow this thread but dont see why ghosting is saying methyl adt is junk? can someone enlighten me? I thought it had good reviews?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have been on UHer for about a week now at 4 caps every night
No increased acne, libido normal, feeling of well being could be attributed to lean xtreme.

All in all, i felt more off regular ATD, i used Novedex XT as PCT and that stuff rocked my world. Im pretty dissapointed so far. Well see i guess.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking foreward to results.., will it be from solo use or PCT?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were getting bloodwork for powerFULL next week?
See that thread as well...I ended pct about 10-14 days ago. Started powerfull shortly after, positive bloodwork will be favorable for both products/companies. I needed bloodwork done personally for myself and it is coming out of MY pocket, so if everyone would prefer me not to post it, that's fine. If #s are not favorable, there lies the issue if my hormonal levels were returning to normal and fell abruptly again with powerfull or if they had not returned and powerfull had a null effect. Obviously, good numbers is what would bode well for everyone involved, including myself, which is again the purpose of my tests.....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh definitely post it. It'll at least be a good reference point for what the two products do together..and who knows, they could synergize or whatever. Bloodwork info is always useful as long as one knows what's being tested.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
See that thread as well...I ended pct about 10-14 days ago. Started powerfull shortly after, positive bloodwork will be favorable for both products/companies. I needed bloodwork done personally for myself and it is coming out of MY pocket, so if everyone would prefer me not to post it, that's fine. If #s are not favorable, there lies the issue if my hormonal levels were returning to normal and fell abruptly again with powerfull or if they had not returned and powerfull had a null effect. Obviously, good numbers is what would bode well for everyone involved, including myself, which is again the purpose of my tests.....
I wasn't being negative, was just asking for clarification.

To my knowledge, powerfull wasn't ever touted to be used for PCT, so I don't know if this will be relevant or not, but a raise would still be nice to see. Although it would be impossible to tell what the recovery came from...UH'er or powerfull.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't being negative, was just asking for clarification.

To my knowledge, powerfull wasn't ever touted to be used for PCT, so I don't know if this will be relevant or not, but a raise would still be nice to see. Although it would be impossible to tell what the recovery came from...UH'er or powerfull.
4 weeks on Ultra HOtter would have made the initial recovery. If I had still not recovered, there is not way anything could have brought me out of HPTA suppression in only 9 days.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks on Ultra HOtter would have made the initial recovery. If I had still not recovered, there is not way anything could have brought me out of HPTA suppression in only 9 days.
Okay, I see what you mean now. I thought you meant you were still on both UH'er and powerfull when blood was taken. Sorry for the confusion, hopefully the beta will test out good, thx.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Im not giving you a hard time Max, just trying to see if I understand what you are saying. Are you saying you made a recovery in 9 days, despite the blood tests that showing a very slight increase in a full 30 days?

BTW (not directed at you) the final test numbers showing an increase in test with a known AI like 3-OHAT in it, did not surprise me. In regards to the UHer testing.
I'm pretty sure what he means is that he did 4 weeks of UH'er. Then a few days after ceasing dosing the UH'er, he started on the PowerFULL. Then he had his bloodowork taken 9 days after the start of PowerFull.

So if powerfull is gonna shut you down, 9 days on it will be enough, no doubt and we'll be able to tell if it does or not. And as long as he isn't still on the UH'er (which he isn't) then we're still good to go in regards to a conclusive bloodtest.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I personally think Max's bloodwork will only show powerFULL. Estrogen has a 1/2 life of 3 hours. Testosterone has a 1/2 life of 10-100 minutes. Now unless the AI's in UHer have an unusually long half life, there will be estrogen to cause normal negative feedback for normalize test levels. IOW, I think Max's bloodwork for pF will strictly be pF. I dont see how he could still have elevated test levels beyond an AI's life. :)
im going to start putting your posts into a folder.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im claiming it is junk based on test levels creeping up ever so slightly after 1 full month. It doesnt coincide with these great reviews to high test levels. Doesnt make any sense (at least to me). Especially with all this evidence that the presence of ATD causes false readings in test, just makes it look worse. Surely after a month of dumping this stuff into your body it would bump up the numbers true or false. Plus, Im not a chemist and I realize PA can be biased against his competiors, but he stated that making it a methyl might severly impact its AI properties. Which is making sense to me now.
gotcha. I was not aware PA did some tests.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No increased acne, libido normal, feeling of well being could be attributed to lean xtreme.

All in all, i felt more off regular ATD, i used Novedex XT as PCT and that stuff rocked my world. Im pretty dissapointed so far. Well see i guess.
AFAIK Novedex isn't ATD...

Proprietary Blend (60mg)
[6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol],
[3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene],
[3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone].

From: http://www.richgaspari.com/products/anabolics/novedex_xt.asp

And look at the test results Ghosting posted: free test is DOWN. I, for one, have no proof that those results have been obtained by using UHotter, though. I love ALRI, E...Max and prostanozol are giving me great results. Just wondering...

I have Novedex XT for my PCT and for now I'm glad I do.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasnt PA that did the test. Unless he was to follow the chain of custody, he would be in deep doo doo for posting such negative results. The tests came off ALRI's site. I dont have the very 1st sheet that shows a "collected" date of 3/22 but it does shown "reported" 3/26. The 2nd page shows a "collected" date of 4/22. Basically the test levels show a very slight increase after 1 month. :)
You do know the "collected" date is when the blood is drawn, and the "reported" date is when the actual test is done? ;) :think:

I know my bloodwork says "collected" and "reported" just like that form..

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i plan on stacking ultra hotter with powerful. If powerful turns out to be supressive, could ultra hotter minimize the damage?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Excuse my ignorance, but is novadex XT the same as ALRI's first Ultra HOT. or is it still different?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Im not giving you a hard time Max, just trying to see if I understand what you are saying. Are you saying you made a recovery in 9 days, despite the blood tests that showing a very slight increase in a full 30 days?

BTW (not directed at you) the final test numbers showing an increase in test with a known AI like 3-OHAT in it, did not surprise me. In regards to the UHer testing.
The blood work you continue to keep posting is NOT mine, so not sure what you are saying here. Also, if I am not mistaken, some of the initial testers of ultra hotter actually took tests while being 4 weeks into a hormonal cycle while administering UHer at the same time to test it's ability to keep test levels up while "on."

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It has it

AFAIK Novedex isn't ATD...

Proprietary Blend (60mg)
[6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol],
[3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene], (another name for ATD)
[3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone].

From: http://www.richgaspari.com/products/anabolics/novedex_xt.asp

And look at the test results Ghosting posted: free test is DOWN. I, for one, have no proof that those results have been obtained by using UHotter, though. I love ALRI, E...Max and prostanozol are giving me great results. Just wondering...

I have Novedex XT for my PCT and for now I'm glad I do.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
got those results back yet? im interested to see whats going on.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FWIW my initial impression was a little hasty, im definatley feeling increased libido and sense of well being that usually acompanys high test levels. Recovery may be a tab bit better.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've added one UHer cap per night into the last week of my SD cycle. Shutdown, at least in terms of testicular atrophy and libido, seems to be staying at about the same level...which is good considering it's been a pretty suppressive cycle. I also added another 2-4 pounds in the last few days so I may continue this stack until gains slow or stop before initiating full blown PCT with UHer.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
FYI, I just got my June bloodwork faxed over to me:

total test: 471 (241-827)
Free test: 9.6 (9.3-26.5)

this is pre-everything hormonal and post the original retain beta, so for anyone that claimed retain was suppressive....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Christ y'all need to get some patience (in my best Axel Rose voice). Bad news kiddies, just spoke with the doc's office, and he is out of town till tuesday. My bloodwork just came back, but cannot be mailed or faxed without his analysis of it. So......we are looking at mid next week. I know, I know, I am pissed as well!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its still cool as hell for you getting the bloodwork for us.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Here are the #s pre cycle and post PH cycle, then hotter, retain and activate PCT, and powerFULL after:
-----------
pre: (June 05)
---------------------------------------------------
post (late sept 05, immediately after hotter at 3 1/2 weeks and a week into powerFULL)
Obviously, they used a different test for these #s, but it looks as though the hotter did what it was designed to do and the powerFULL did not appear to be suppressive (cheers from everyone!!!) My free (active) test more than doubled (activaTE no doubt a positive culprit here as well), estradiol was well under control and total test looks to be on the road to recovery.....

Total test: 257 (250-1100)
Free Test: 2.06 (1.1-2.8)
Free test(2): 53 (35-155)
DHEA sulfate: 156 (110-510)
FSH: 2.6 (1.6-8.0)
LH: 3.4 (1.5-9.3)
estradiol: 27 (13-54)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who felt that PowerFULL wasn't supressive? :think:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are the #s pre cycle and post PH cycle, then hotter, retain and activate PCT, and powerFULL after:

-----------
pre: (June 05)
---------------------------------------------------
post (late sept 05, immediately after hotter at 3 1/2 weeks and a week into powerFULL)
Obviously, they used a different test for these #s, but it looks as though the hotter did what it was designed to do and the powerFULL did not appear to be suppressive (cheers from everyone!!!) My free (active) test more than doubled (activaTE no doubt a positive culprit here as well), estradiol was well under control and total test looks to be on the road to recovery.....

Total test: 257 (250-1100)
Free Test: 2.06 (1.1-2.8)
Free test(2): 53 (35-155)
DHEA sulfate: 156 (110-510)
FSH: 2.6 (1.6-8.0)
LH: 3.4 (1.5-9.3)
estradiol: 27 (13-54)

Im gonna sound stupid here but is this good ? Im guessing its fairly good considerin ur test isnt low that i can tell anyways.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who felt that PowerFULL wasn't supressive? :think:
Exactly Pete, I thought it was not as well, but with any new product comes question, which is warranted if something works that well. Hey, you plan on being at the O?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly Pete, I thought it was not as well, but with any new product comes question, which is warranted if something works that well. Hey, you plan on being at the O?
No O for me this year, or even next..

Ghosting

Help please

I went through and deleted the majority of my posts in this thread, if anyone replied and my "trash talking" is in their post, I would appreciate you deleting it. I dont want to be known as a "trash talker." Thanks.