Has anybody blasted & cruised in their mid/late 20s?

TheMaharaja

Awards
I know the golden rule of everybody's body is different, so you never know how you're going to respond.

Has anybody had issues with fertility?

No, I don't plan on going pro or competing in anything except with myself in front of my dingy bathroom mirror.

I hear a lot about guys in the 80s who didnt do any PCT after serious abuse, so just curious.

Thanks for the info.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I know the golden rule of everybody's body is different, so you never know how you're going to respond.

No, I don't plan on going pro or competing in anything except with myself in front of my dingy bathroom mirror.

I hear a lot about guys in the 80s who didnt do any PCT after serious abuse, so just curious.

Thanks for the info.
Blasting and cruising?

What`s your question?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
In theory,that should happen.

In real life....I have been through 5 gyms through the last 12 years.

I met countless steroid users,guys who are on,guys who were on 10 years ago,guys who do crazy dosages.

Most of them have 2 or 3 children now,and I`ve never encountered or heard anyone who was infertile,or had ED or any kind of problems like that for that matter.One guy made 1 kid while on,and 1 more kid two years later.

When I went to endo in hopes of getting TRT,because I have low test all my life,I was refused,because my sperm count was good,and TRT would impair it (Note:I myself have never used steroids)

In my humble opinion,theory does not match reality when it comes to this.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Additional note: these guys I was talking about do not PCT. In my country,almost no one does.