Hardening Up with LG's Battle Hardener Kit (sponsed)

• Thread starter SilentSavage0523
  • Start date
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did my body day on Saturday. Good practice to support your lifts.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was off day.
Todat week 6 cube

Deads - heavy
Normal lower warm up

Deads off 4 in block
Warm ups
135x2x12
185x2x10
225x2x8

Working sets
285x3x2

Snatch grip Deads
135x2x15

DB rows
70x3x12

Snatch grip high bar pulls
75x3x15

Lat pulldown
115x4x15

40 min cardio.
Tomorrow have duty at work so won't be able to make it to gym. But will be down in a big room sweating so makes up for some.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job! Some really strong #'s!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got down to business, still feeling strong ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How much longer on PCT? before and after pics show progress?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Today is last day on pct. I will be putting up the final review tomorrow but I really enjoyed the run

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was official the last day of the run. So overall my take on the kit was awesome. With the liquid dosing that most of the LG products and this kit uses I'm sure with must new users their first concern would be taste. I have to say overall with all three products none of them tasted bad. Nothing that would make you gag. The strength gains I had were very nice and a nice little libido boost as well, which is always good. I did notice increase aggression in the gym when dosing the 17 pro andro about 30 min before my workout. I didn't notice the same if trying to dose the p bold at the same time. Once starting the pct I haven't noticed any drop in my strength gains in the gym which is a very welcome outcome. My endurance in the gym also increased and has stayed with me.i did seem to botice maybey cardio endurance dropped a bit but O well ill take the strength gains with that. Overall I really enjoyed this run and would recommend it for a nice recomp.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great, I have to say, I am 2 weeks in and that libido thing is getting a tad out of control ...

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
great, I have to say, I am 2 weeks in and that libido thing is getting a tad out of control ...
Yea I think the wife was finally glad I had to stay overnight at work

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How ya been? Have you notice that you were able to keep your gains?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea man maybe lost about pound. But I did up cardio after pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yea man maybe lost about pound. But I did up cardio after pct
good to hear... glad you enjoyed it, if you get time could you copy your review to the review section :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
good to hear... glad you enjoyed it, if you get time could you copy your review to the review section :)
I put one up a couple days ago

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So yesterday was official the last day of the run. So overall my take on the kit was awesome. With the liquid dosing that most of the LG products and this kit uses I'm sure with must new users their first concern would be taste. I have to say overall with all three products none of them tasted bad. Nothing that would make you gag. The strength gains I had were very nice and a nice little libido boost as well, which is always good. I did notice increase aggression in the gym when dosing the 17 pro andro about 30 min before my workout. I didn't notice the same if trying to dose the p bold at the same time. Once starting the pct I haven't noticed any drop in my strength gains in the gym which is a very welcome outcome. My endurance in the gym also increased and has stayed with me.i did seem to botice maybey cardio endurance dropped a bit but O well ill take the strength gains with that. Overall I really enjoyed this run and would recommend it for a nice recomp.
Would have loved to see some after pics