Hardcore Formulations S-roid cycle..first experience with SD

TheHogMonster

Awards
Looking for some more insight. I'll start off by saying in 6'3 205lbs and have been lifting for 6 yrs. I usually stick with creatine, pwo and protein, but wanted to take a break (2weeks) from the pwo and creatine. So after speaking with a few buddies, they all recommended i go to our local supplement store and seek the advice of the sales person. They all claim that she can look at you and recommend some new products to take you to the next level.

So I walk in today and tell her I wanted to bulk up. She recommends S-roid. She told me to take 2 pills (20mg total) prior to working out for 4 weeks. She also gave me L-tox, a liver support to take (2 caps a day). She said I should see the results soon and come back to see her in a couple of weeks for my PCT.

Not the smartest idea, but I took her word and popped my first 2 pills prior to working out. Great workout!!

I did a little research and have read most people recommend 4 weeks max at 10/20/20/20. Based on the advice provided, I was going to do 20/20/20/20.

I read some info (cant post links due to less then 50 post) on the designer steroid bible regarding Superdrol.

I would like to hear your opinions/ advice. Also, I havent been able to find anything on when to take it. Does 20mg prior to working out seem okay to you guys? Should i drop down to 10mg for the first week? Thanks in advance.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some more insight. I'll start off by saying in 6'3 205lbs and have been lifting for 6 yrs. I usually stick with creatine, pwo and protein, but wanted to take a break (2weeks) from the pwo and creatine. So after speaking with a few buddies, they all recommended i go to our local supplement store and seek the advice of the sales person. They all claim that she can look at you and recommend some new products to take you to the next level.

So I walk in today and tell her I wanted to bulk up. She recommends S-roid. She told me to take 2 pills (20mg total) prior to working out for 4 weeks. She also gave me L-tox, a liver support to take (2 caps a day). She said I should see the results soon and come back to see her in a couple of weeks for my PCT.

Not the smartest idea, but I took her word and popped my first 2 pills prior to working out. Great workout!!

I did a little research and have read most people recommend 4 weeks max at 10/20/20/20. Based on the advice provided, I was going to do 20/20/20/20.

I read some info (cant post links due to less then 50 post) on the designer steroid bible regarding Superdrol.

I would like to hear your opinions/ advice. Also, I havent been able to find anything on when to take it. Does 20mg prior to working out seem okay to you guys? Should i drop down to 10mg for the first week? Thanks in advance.
Do you alway ingest drugs without knowing what you are doing?

Superdrol is THE MOST TOXIC and powerfull designer steroid. Not just some pill, not a supplement.

I suggest you STOP and use search feature here at AM or simply use google and research what you are doing.
No use taking the Devil of all oralsxwithout an education. I have pulsed it several times and I still research well before I cycle. As a matter of fact, I was using search for Superdrol just now. That's how I found your new thread.

I don't recommend SD for your first cycle or any steroid till you have everything all lined up. Your weight, meals, fat levels, routine, PCT, support supps.
Otherwise it would be a waste of your money, time, and health.
Superdrol will slap you around real good!

That girl who recommended Superdrol needs to be scolded!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
The most important thing is that you Google research chems and buy tamoxifen

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm*

It's too early for this sh*t....

ManBeast

OafMister

Awards

TheHogMonster

Awards
So what should i do if i shutdown?? Push through it and finish the cycle?? What if i start developing gyno?? Should i wait tillthe end of the cycle and let tye PCT take care of it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol, after a coupld days of this you are shutdown, superdrol is wicked harsh and strong man. Gyno would be treated on cycle (most stop an oral cycle when gyno hits for what its worth) with an anti-e and nolvadex (research chemicals), pct would be accomplished with any of the 3 SERM chemicals (nolva/clomid/torem).

If you are going to push through, stick at that 20mg she had you start at, or bump it back down to 10 for the first week or 2 and then back up to 20 if you feel the need.

Google SERM research chemical, then google the names of the sites that come up along with "legit" "scam" "fake" and try to weed out the awesome from the sh*t. We don't allow open discussion of these sources as they are a grey area legally.

ManBeast

TheHogMonster

Awards
Manbeast....do u think i should try H-roid instead.?? She originally recommended hroid, but then she said to just go ahead and go with the s droid and i will get the results i want

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
After a quick google I'm not sure i'd recomend halodrol either, its been quite hit and miss around here from what I've gathered, you'd still want a SERM for pct. I truly think not continuing this s-roid cycle (shelf it for a later date), and picking up helladrol from mrsupps and giving that a run instead. You'll also want a cycle support for the elevated blood pressure, screwed up lipid profile, and liver taxation that either compound would give (did they mention that? (was the chick hot at least)), and possibly some other "goodies" for pct.

Its much better to "get your feet wet" with a milder compound IMHO so you can be ready for the insanity that a superdrol cycle can entail.

ManBeast

TheHogMonster

Awards
She gave me some L-tox for liver support...im taking 2 caps a day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
At least they suggested something! I'm honestly quite surprised, but from a quick glance at the label, it looks like the dose would be ok for a milder PH, but for superdrol i'd 1.5 or ever 2x the dose.

ManBeast

TheHogMonster

Awards
Okay, so here we go. Today was my second day at 20mg. I decided to do 20/20/20 and depending how i feel, may do a 4th week. I'm gonna up my L-tox to 2 caps in the morning 1 in the evening. Im also taking my omegas and multi v, along with cytogainer as a protein.

Do you see anything else missing on cycle?? Also does the 20mg with my last meal prior to working out sound good??

I'm gonna look into the serm for pct.

Thanks again guys, specifically ManBeast.

Last edited:
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so here we go. Today was my second day at 20mg. I decided to do 20/20/20 and depending how i feel, may do a 4th week. I'm gonna up my L-tox to 2 caps in the morning 1 in the evening. Im also taking my omegas and multi v, along with cytogainer as a protein.

Do you see anything else missing on cycle?? Also does the 20mg with my last meal prior to working out sound good??

I'm gonna look into the serm for pct.

Thanks again guys, specifically ManBeast.
You NEED A SERM FOR PCT.... YOU RISK LOSING ALL YOUR GAINS/GYNO/SUICIDE IF YOU DON'T USE ONE