Hard Rock Methastadrol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used hard rock methastadrol in the past with good results, just wondering because i am on day 8 of 30 mgs per day, i have been on a PSMF type diet but had a refeed on Thursday 7th Dec, around 3k calories, and 300 grams of carbs keeping fat at around 50 grams, and rest of calories from protein and was down 3 lbs the day after, also i have lost around 6.25 lbs this week since using it, i think it might be bunk as i have not gotten any stronger and had a sub par workout for legs today where i had to use less weight than normal.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone used hard rock methastadrol in the past with good results, just wondering because i am on day 8 of 30 mgs per day, i have been on a PSMF type diet but had a refeed on Thursday 7th Dec, around 3k calories, and 300 grams of carbs keeping fat at around 50 grams, and rest of calories from protein and was down 3 lbs the day after, also i have lost around 6.25 lbs this week since using it, i think it might be bunk as i have not gotten any stronger and had a sub par workout for legs today where i had to use less weight than normal.
I do recall some speculation that it was a bit underdosed but never seen claims of bunk.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bunch of it and didn't get anything from it. No gains or sides

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have other brands and might switch over if i have no results this week.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30mg of it worked great a few years ago. Definitely under dosed but did what it was supposed to

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
30mg of it worked great a few years ago. Definitely under dosed but did what it was supposed to
How long before it kicked in and you noticed increased strength and muscle fullness.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long before it kicked in and you noticed increased strength and muscle fullness.
Very fast. A couple of days and the glycogen retention was already kicking in and the workout pumps were pretty gnarly.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 10 of 30 mgs per day and feel slightly weaker i have been running low carb style PSMF though.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ran this for 28 days and rammed up to 40mg for last few days and finished yesterday at 50mg, i have had no sides, but also not much gains, i have checked my weight over the past month an i am up 2 lbs, also tested body fat which seems to be down 0.5-0.75% and LBM seems to have gone up 3.7-4lbs in the month, i feel this is a bunk version of superdrol because i had no extreme strength gains, i have ran bodyconscious superdrol in the past and had much better results. Maybe i just had a product from a bad batch but i do not rate hard rock methastadrol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's crazy. Years ago I ran across some mdrol that was either EXTREMELY under dosed or bunk. I got my money back for that junk. That one's usually easy to spot.