Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to go get some freebies...big thanks to all those who support active duty and veterans--and to all the SPONSORS on AM who give VETERAN discounts...very proud that @delsolrob and all the IRON umbrella companies offer these discounts EVERYDAY.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He will steal your last beer, but give you his last magazine of ammo. He will drop 6 F-bombs in one sentence, but write you the most endearing letters. He will be your worst enemy, and your best friend - often in the same day. He will borrow twenty dollars, and will repay you in alcohol. He has forgotten more names than you have ever known. ... He has hurried more than you. He has waited more than......... you. He can stand for hours. He will sit in a puddle of mud for hours on end, and still crack a joke. He can sit in a small room, and stare out over a thousand yards. He will be friendly to every person he meets, but will have a plan to kill them if the needs arises he can run 3 miles in 20 minutes. He can fall asleep in the middle of a construction zone, but is restless in his own bed. He will lace his shoes left-over-right, and will not tell you why. He will be the filthiest person
you've ever met, and the most handsome when he cleans up. His mind will swim with stories of adventure, but he will remain still. He is the rough man that watches over you while you sleep.
He is a United States Marine - Happy Birthday Marines, Semper Fi!!!”

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He will steal your last beer, but give you his last magazine of ammo. He will drop 6 F-bombs in one sentence, but write you the most endearing letters. He will be your worst enemy, and your best friend - often in the same day. He will borrow twenty dollars, and will repay you in alcohol. He has forgotten more names than you have ever known. ... He has hurried more than you. He has waited more than......... you. He can stand for hours. He will sit in a puddle of mud for hours on end, and still crack a joke. He can sit in a small room, and stare out over a thousand yards. He will be friendly to every person he meets, but will have a plan to kill them if the needs arises he can run 3 miles in 20 minutes. He can fall asleep in the middle of a construction zone, but is restless in his own bed. He will lace his shoes left-over-right, and will not tell you why. He will be the filthiest person
you've ever met, and the most handsome when he cleans up. His mind will swim with stories of adventure, but he will remain still. He is the rough man that watches over you while you sleep.
He is a United States Marine - Happy Birthday Marines, Semper Fi!!!”
As a Marine, this hits super close to home.. I served during peacetime, but still have the pride of a newly graduated Marine! I'm copying this and saving it forever!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
This is probably my favorite Veteran’s Day meme. As a former Air Force desk jockey, I always felt awkward when people said “thank you for your service”!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
God bless to all the veterans! Thank you for your services

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is probably my favorite Veteran’s Day meme. As a former Air Force desk jockey, I always felt awkward when people said “thank you for your service”!
You still need the desk jockeys to complete the mission :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 2
B5150 General Chat 1
General Chat 0
Rugger General Chat 4