Happy New Year and greetings

atlantian

Awards
Hi fellow beasts, I wish you all good year, better then the 2014 and not as good as 2016. will be!
I am new to this forum and I have a lot of questions but before I start I have a lot of reading to do. Even so I will start with one dillema I hope you can help me with in order not to waste precious (gettin' ripped) time.
Last year I did my first proper cutting diet and achieved even more than I hoped for (under a 10% bf) than I cooled down for a few months. Now I want to get even better results and im not so sure where to start. I have till June 1st to do so and that leaves me little less than 5 months of hard work. My question is, hence I dont have much expiriance with bulking and cutting cycles, do I have time to do 2 months bulk and than 3 months cutting? I mean is it even possible in such short terms, or is it better if I just go slighlty under maintenance with callories and strech it. How would you do it?

I did not go in details about my macros or training or even phisique to avoid tldr reactions. If you want to know something ask, also there is few pics on my profile.
P.S. I hope this post was understandable enough since english is not my native language.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11