Hanging out on the Westside

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pulls man. I watched that video a few times and am envious. I may begin adding in cambered bar GM's within the next week or so.

The new avi throws me off..
I like to throw them in because they're easier on the shoulders and my pecs have been tight as of late. The weight also hits my upper back harder and is a more effective movement for my hamstrings because of the bar placement.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to trying them. I've been using the buffalo bar to keep easy on my shoulder lately but even that sucks for GMs. SSB GM just feels like it'll chop my neck off. Not used to the placement.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to trying them. I've been using the buffalo bar to keep easy on my shoulder lately but even that sucks for GMs. SSB GM just feels like it'll chop my neck off. Not used to the placement.
SSB makes you really push back on the hips and requires more hamstring and hip strength compared to the other bars. SSB anything will be much more difficult compared to the others simply because they're designed to take away leverage and tightness.

aceroni

Awards
SSB makes you really push back on the hips and requires more hamstring and hip strength compared to the other bars. SSB anything will be much more difficult compared to the others simply because they're designed to take away leverage and tightness.
I have a secret love affair with SSB. it is a very awesome bar and tends to beat the hell out of my quads when I squat, more so than straight bar.
It is a bitch though