Halotestin precontest

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinning of running this pre contest. Maybe 2 weeks out, or as little as 10 days out. Maybe 10mgs ED pre workout. I know some people go 20-30 but I fear liver stress (considering other products being used during prep, for longer duration)...Would 10mgs for 10 days do anything effective?? Thoughts are welcome

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Halo is at least in my experience used for pure strength increases. I have two buddies that are nationally qualified arm wrestlers and use it before competition. It's harsh for sure, so unless it's for something like that I'm not sure the benefits would outweigh the risk.

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Guys do use halotestin precontest to keep up the intensity during their sessions when so carb and calorie depleted.

Also, it is a VERY strong androgen. It WILL harden you the **** up much like winstrol or masteron. Don't rely on it solely for this purpose (you ought to be running masteron or winny as well depending on who you ask, fyi I hate winny).

As far as time frames bro I'll be honest I haven't run it personally so I can't answer that question specifically. Definitely wouldn't hurt, if it were me I would start it at least two weeks out. Actually I would ask somebody who's ran it but barring that I wouldn't go less than two weeks.

Good luck at your show!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what else are u running
I am running your typical pre-contest compounds. MOST OF THEM. this is one of the reasons I would add halo at such a low dose 10mgs/day. Along with the fact of high liver toxicity.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
20mg the last 10days will make a HUGE difference, providing you're lean enough. That short bout even with a precontest stack won't warrant much of a toxicity concern.

Okay perfect, that's the feedback I was looking for. I am definitely lean enough and will get leaner. Here is the situation, I'm planning back to back shows 3 weeks apart. So I was thinking 10mgs for last 10 days for the first one. then short 20 day break (just from the halo, will be on other supplements obviously), then 10 days at 20mgs ED for the final comp. Or would you do 20mgs for 10 days, for BOTH comps, considering the close proximity.

Thank you for suggestions.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay perfect, that's the feedback I was looking for. I am definitely lean enough and will get leaner. Here is the situation, I'm planning back to back shows 3 weeks apart. So I was thinking 10mgs for last 10 days for the first one. then short 20 day break (just from the halo, will be on other supplements obviously), then 10 days at 20mgs ED for the final comp. Or would you do 20mgs for 10 days, for BOTH comps, considering the close proximity. Thank you for suggestions.
You could do 20mg the last 10 days of both shows. It's basically time on=time off. I know some who have used this approach

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gona try telling u how to use it. But usually it's used to keep strengt up while dropping cals low.
Rely on other drugs mostly.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Going to try out 20mgs pre workout for final 2 week stretch. Let's see if this stuff lives up to the hype.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3