Haloplex Cycle Input

tclax32

Awards
Hi all,

I've just finished up a Haloplex cycle of 50/75/75/75/75/75 and I'm in the second week of my PCT which follows: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3. I didn't use a DAA for this one because I was told this wasn't completely obligatory if you have a good SERM and AI. My last cycle was Havoc in the winter and I loved it but the increasingly fast rate at which I was gaining mass was making me feel like I had to be messing up my body pretty good so I decided that would be my final cycle of epi. I'm not having the greatest gains this time around (obviously they're not going to be as great as the epi was) but going into my PCT I'm really not seeing any difference from before I started the halo. I could've received a bunk batch; its a possibility. (I buy from Nutrition Arsenal) But I just wanted some input on why this could be happening. During my ten weeks in between cycles, the only supps I take are creatine and pre-workout. Should I take anything else in that time?

I workout five times per week; Most of the routines I use have me going for a weight I can manage at 8-12 reps.
I drink a gallon of water a day and I eat large meals at lunch and dinner. Because of work, my breakfast is weak. I have a fast metabolism so in order for me to see progress I really have to eat my fill...and then some.

My Question:

As I was looking around today I read that gains are kept better when you abstain from working out during PCT. This to me is crazy because I've been lifting for seven years of my life and I don't want to be out of the gym for that long but does this theory hold any water? When I first started PH's two years ago I was told to train with more intensity off of cycle. Is that false and is there anything I can do to improve my cycle and increase/maintain gains?

Any input is appreciated

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, I've just finished up a Haloplex cycle of 50/75/75/75/75/75 and I'm in the second week of my PCT which follows: Nolva 20/20/10/10 Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3. I didn't use a DAA for this one because I was told this wasn't completely obligatory if you have a good SERM and AI. My last cycle was Havoc in the winter and I loved it but the increasingly fast rate at which I was gaining mass was making me feel like I had to be messing up my body pretty good so I decided that would be my final cycle of epi. I'm not having the greatest gains this time around (obviously they're not going to be as great as the epi was) but going into my PCT I'm really not seeing any difference from before I started the halo. I could've received a bunk batch; its a possibility. (I buy from Nutrition Arsenal) But I just wanted some input on why this could be happening. During my ten weeks in between cycles, the only supps I take are creatine and pre-workout. Should I take anything else in that time? I workout five times per week; Most of the routines I use have me going for a weight I can manage at 8-12 reps. I drink a gallon of water a day and I eat large meals at lunch and dinner. Because of work, my breakfast is weak. I have a fast metabolism so in order for me to see progress I really have to eat my fill...and then some. My Question: As I was looking around today I read that gains are kept better when you abstain from working out during PCT. This to me is crazy because I've been lifting for seven years of my life and I don't want to be out of the gym for that long but does this theory hold any water? When I first started PH's two years ago I was told to train with more intensity off of cycle. Is that false and is there anything I can do to improve my cycle and increase/maintain gains? Any input is appreciated
I don't know where you heard to abstain from lifting during PCT, sounds like a recipe for lost gains to me. Also, I think you should run erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, unless you're talking Erase Pro, in which case I don't think a taper is necessary. Might want to double check that tho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
traumarn Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 47
Anabolics 8
LCCANO13 Cycle Logs 12